Damn it! Why wasn't Bioshock Infinite brought to Wii U? It needs it!!

#1DemonBuffetPosted 3/25/2013 11:50:21 PM
Just came back from my buddy's house, and that game is a nice breath of fresh, awesome air after the letdown of number 2.
I mean, Wii U could've gotten very creative with the tablet and Bioshock.
What is going on!!??
#2Baha05Posted 3/25/2013 11:51:46 PM
It's called the game was already in development before devs kits were out and it would be foolish to delay the game for the Wii U to undersell the other versions?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/25/2013 11:54:06 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
It's called the game was already in development before devs kits were out and it would be foolish to delay the game for the Wii U to undersell the other versions?

4.5 months to port?

Why did Black Ops 2 come to Wii U 2 weeks after it released on other systems? How did they get the developer kit so early?

Try again
---
KidInTheHall posted "Hell I even overclocked my refrigerator, now it's a freezer."
#4Baha05Posted 3/25/2013 11:54:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
7 months to port?

Why did Black Ops 2 come to Wii U 2 weeks after it released on other systems? How did they get the developer kit so early?

Try again

Because Activision manages to pump out a CoD each year?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5BuretsuPosted 3/25/2013 11:54:49 PM
Needs it? Nah.
Nice if it had it? Sure.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6The_AkxsionPosted 3/25/2013 11:54:54 PM
Wii U doesn't need any stinky PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Game)

This generation is already flooded in an endless sea of mediocre generic shooters. What's one more?

There's already two Bioshock games, this is the third. It is Bioshock in the sky.

whoopideefreakingdoodah

give me Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, a 3D Mario 64 styled game and a true sequel to Yoshi's Island, instead, any day of the flippin' week.

I didn't buy a Nintendo console to play stinky mediocre modern style games like Blahshock PAAGGs.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#7Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/25/2013 11:58:19 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
Wii U doesn't need any stinky PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Game)

Look at this guy, who has never played a Bioshock game in his life.
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/25/2013 11:59:47 PM
Baha05 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
7 months to port?

Try again

Because Activision manages to pump out a CoD each year?

2 years in development, they rotate developers on the CoD games..
---
KidInTheHall posted "Hell I even overclocked my refrigerator, now it's a freezer."
#9jillwarrenPosted 3/26/2013 12:02:13 AM
Because they didn't want to. Pretty simple to understand.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#10Baha05Posted 3/26/2013 12:03:57 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
2 years in development, they rotate developers on the CoD games..

But it's still relatively small development time. And again there is still the matter of sales so it would be a losing situation either way. Either the game gets delayed so all systems get it at once or the port comes out later and undersells either way.

Because believe it or not, people due own other consoles, sometimes more then one.
---