Damn it! Why wasn't Bioshock Infinite brought to Wii U? It needs it!!

#41STE573Posted 3/26/2013 4:13:06 AM
redluigi11 posted...
it was being made before dev kits for the wii u were made available

Is it at all possible that the Wii U just wasn't a very attractive offer for them to port too? Is that at all possible? Whats that? It is?!

The over defensive excuses on this board are laughable at times, I swear.

Also whoever denies that the Wii U would benefit massively from the likely best game released this year is flat out kidding themselves.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#42turtlej-manPosted 3/26/2013 4:46:05 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Then when somebody points out the lack of Bioshock Infinite, and the fact it would be a GREAT release for the system, then they respond with..."PFFFFFT! WE DON'T NEED THAT TRASH ON OUR PRECIOUS NINTENDO CONSOLE. NINTENDO EXCLUSIVES FTW!".

While I agree with your point about people being wishy-washy, why do you feel as if Bioshock Infinite would be a good release on the Wii U? How about we port every other good game on the PS3/Xbox 360 while we're at it? You know why not? Because Bioshock Infinite, and other great 3rd party games are meant for those kinds of systems. The Wii U crowd is not who they are targeting. You want good 3rd party support, you get a PS3. You obtained a Wii U which fully implies that you are satisfied with Nintendo-only franchises and an endless black hole of shovelware.

Right now the Wii U needs everything it can get.

Please explain why you believe the Wii U should get Bioshock? Gamers buying only a Wii U do not get 3rd party games, and they know it. So why would they waste their time porting the game? Do we really need 3 consoles that all play the same game? Nintendo's systems are aimed at casual gamers who have no interest in these sorts of games. If they all played the same games what would be the point?

My post can be applied to more than just Bioshock Infinite.
do I like Nintendo exclusives? Of course. BUT Nintendo needs the quality 3rd party games too. Nintendo wants the great 3rd party games too! Otherwise they wouldn't have stated from the start of the Wii U that their goal was to improve 3rd party support. The Wii worked for getting the casual market. Nintendo knows that won't work so well this time. So they want that hardcore user base back.

That's a pretty good reason to have Bioshock on the Wii U...

Also, if they can delay Rayman to port it to the other systems, without Wii U users getting the chance to play it, why can't they delay Bioshock? Seems fair to me.... bit of a double standard there I think.
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#43KosherXPosted 3/26/2013 4:48:23 AM
No Bioshock on WiiU? No other games on WiiU? No Nintendo games on other consoles, also.

I'm cool with that.
---
3DS FC: 0731-5829-1024
#44garaa682Posted 3/26/2013 4:52:56 AM
Quote:This topic alone is more than enough proof on how stupid Nintendo fanboys are. Holy crap.

I love the Wii U, but you guys are worse than everybody trolling the actual system.

All I see is "WAAAAAAHHHHHH! NO GAEMS!" Then when somebody points out the lack of Bioshock Infinite, and the fact it would be a GREAT release for the system, then they respond with..."PFFFFFT! WE DON'T NEED THAT TRASH ON OUR PRECIOUS NINTENDO CONSOLE. NINTENDO EXCLUSIVES FTW!".

Gaming communities are becoming more and more pathetic by the day it seems.

Go wallow in your pit of ignorance....

@turtlej-man

Agree with everything in this post
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#45BiZzArR0Posted 3/26/2013 4:56:27 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Look at this guy, who has never played a Bioshock game in his life.

He's far better off than the rest of us that way.
---
PRO TIP: Use your signature to display a witty quote or saying.
#46Tom_Green_IIPosted 3/26/2013 5:04:32 AM
Faceman_ posted...
A first person shooter is a first person shooter. Played one, you've played this one. Pass.

Yeah you're right.......

There is NOTHING that distinguishes.... say..... Metroid Prime from something like Call of Duty
#47bleedingelitePosted 3/26/2013 5:08:22 AM
Just watch inception. It has a better version of the story and better gameplay.
#48Baha05Posted 3/26/2013 5:13:53 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Pathetic excuse.

Except it's really not especially given the actual development time is around like 5 years and again the sales of Black Ops 2 points out that this wouldn't work for good sales as the user base isn't there yet.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#49pokemonfreak97Posted 3/26/2013 5:24:25 AM
turtlej-man posted...
This topic alone is more than enough proof on how stupid Nintendo fanboys are. Holy crap.

I love the Wii U, but you guys are worse than everybody trolling the actual system.

All I see is "WAAAAAAHHHHHH! NO GAEMS!" Then when somebody points out the lack of Bioshock Infinite, and the fact it would be a GREAT release for the system, then they respond with..."PFFFFFT! WE DON'T NEED THAT TRASH ON OUR PRECIOUS NINTENDO CONSOLE. NINTENDO EXCLUSIVES FTW!".

Gaming communities are becoming more and more pathetic by the day it seems.

Go wallow in your pit of ignorance....

I don't care if they port it or not. That guy's opinions are... a little overblown. I personally don't like shooters, and by the way, the term for what he called a PAAAAGGG or whatever is an FPS, but I don't think we need to not have a game, unless it's some ultra-violent gore-fest that gets criticized in the modern era, which I'm pretty sure can no longer be created. I don't care if this game is on the Wii U or not; I wasn't planning to buy it, hadn't particularly heard of it, and don't care what consoles it's on.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#50jbhensPosted 3/26/2013 5:24:42 AM
mcnichoj posted...
The_Akxsion posted...
give me Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, a 3D Mario 64 styled game and a true sequel to Yoshi's Island, instead, any day of the flippin' week.
Would rather play generic plotless platforming action games instead of one with an incredible plot that involves politics and ideaology.

I wonder why Nintendo gets called kiddy.

Is this what gaming fans have turned into. It's sad to see someone talk about Mario like this. Have your by any chance actually played the Galaxy games? This is coming from a huge Bioshock fan also. Galaxy 1/2 were some of the highest rated games of this past generation