Damn it! Why wasn't Bioshock Infinite brought to Wii U? It needs it!!

#81sjc1279Posted 3/26/2013 3:08:03 PM
I have ps3 and I don't care about bioshock. lol
#82Rasputin77Posted 3/26/2013 4:09:20 PM
turtlej-man posted...
This topic alone is more than enough proof on how stupid Nintendo fanboys are. Holy crap.

I love the Wii U, but you guys are worse than everybody trolling the actual system.

They have been for months now, and will continue to be.

What happens when you point out how the anticipating / talking about / fearing / expecting trolls happens 10 to 20 times MORE OFTEN than the actual "trolling", and only leads to more of it?

The next day... you log onto GameFAQs... and see even more anticipating, talking about, fearing and expecting "trolls".

THAT'S the level of intelligence we're dealing with here. Yeah, sure, I might come off as a jerk when I'm telling people how it is... but at least I'm not f***ing stupid, lol.
---
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?
#83wrightreyesrockPosted 3/26/2013 5:36:18 PM
I would love Bioshock Infinite to come to the Wii U. If it did, I'd get it purely for the Wii Remote controls it'd be sure to have.
#84dmaster342Posted 3/26/2013 6:13:57 PM
Everything about this release baffles me. Honestly, it's not that hard to port over a game. Considering the delays that this game went through, I had an idea that they could use some of this extra time to bring it to the Wii U. Alas, it clearly didn't work out like that.

The possibilities that the Gamepad could have offered to this game are endless. Better Item management? That just _screams_ great pad support. Instantly has a one-up on the other console versions. Would sell more Wii Us therefore increasing the market for Nintendo and they could push more AAA games to come over. Yeah, they probably would have sold it at a loss, but I think it would have been worth it for the greater good of the stumbling console. What's even more confusing is how Ken Levine himself praised the Wii U two years ago in the E3 clip of how he really liked the concept of playing a game on the Pad. Good Lord that would have also been awesome for this game too, even with slight hiccups for the graphics that would probably arise. Unfortunately it's now just a matter of what could have been while Wii Us continue to not sell and more games will be missing the console...
#85_Sovereign_Posted 3/26/2013 9:00:27 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
Wii U doesn't need any stinky PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Game)
This generation is already flooded in an endless sea of mediocre generic shooters. What's one more?
There's already two Bioshock games, this is the third. It is Bioshock in the sky.
whoopideefreakingdoodah
give me Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, a 3D Mario 64 styled game and a true sequel to Yoshi's Island, instead, any day of the flippin' week.
I didn't buy a Nintendo console to play stinky mediocre modern style games like Blahshock PAAGGs.

Normally, I would agree with you, but Bioshock ( sans 2) is one of the 5 things to come out of last gen that people will remember in 20 years. You really missed out if you haven't played 'em. If you have and didn't like 'em? Fair enough.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#86SplatterHouse55Posted 3/26/2013 11:31:52 PM
Faceman_ posted...
A first person shooter is a first person shooter. Played one, you've played this one. Pass.

This is silly. You could say this about practically any genre out there. I mean, why don't we pass on everything while we're at it.

I've played Tactics Ogre, so I don't need to play Fire Emblem
I've played Sonic, so I don't need to play NSMB
I've played The Sims, so I don't need to play Animal Crossing
I've played Doom, so I don't need to play Metroid Prime
I've played GTA, so I don't need to play Lego City Underground
I've played Resident Evil, so I don't need to play Zombie U
I've played Street Fighter 2, so I don't need to play Smash Bros.
I've played Tomb Raider, so I don't need to play Super Mario 3D (or Zelda)
I've played Phantasy Star Online, so I don't need to play Xenoblade (or Super Paper Mario)
I've played SW:Rebel Assault, so I don't need to play Pilotwings (or Star Fox)
I've played Outrun, so I don't need to play Mario Kart
I've played Herzog Zwei, so I don't need to play Pikmin
I've played Sakura Wars, so I don't need to play Ace Attorney
I've played Magic: The Gathering, so I don't need to play Pokemon
I've played Bayonetta, so I don't need to play Bayonetta 2
I've played Shoots and Ladders, so I don't need to play Mario Party
I've played Jenga, so I don't need to play Tetris
I've cooked before, so I don't need to play Cooking Mama
I've gone to the gym before, so I don't need to play Wii Fit
I've gone bowling, and have played tennis, so I don't need to play Wii Sports or Mario Tennis....

I mean, why bother? If you've played one, you've played them all. I'll pass, because they're all the same experiences anyhow...right?
---
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#87The_AkxsionPosted 3/26/2013 11:34:49 PM
SplatterHouse55 posted...

I mean, why bother? If you've played one, you've played them all. I'll pass, because they're all the same experiences anyhow...right?

No, he's right.

About 80-90% of your examples don't make any flippin' sense. PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Games) are much more similar than almost all of the games you mentioned.

FFTactics is absolutely nothing like Fire Emblem, for example.

DOOM = Metroid Prime - LOL!!!!!! XD
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#88PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/27/2013 12:12:06 AM
While the vids I've seen of it look great... I just can't get myself to purchase it. I actually hated playing the first game and haven't touched the series since. I do wanna try it, but I think its gonna be one of those price drop games I get in a few months to a year.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#89SplatterHouse55Posted 3/27/2013 12:15:03 AM
The_Akxsion posted...
SplatterHouse55 posted...

No, he's right.

About 80-90% of your examples don't make any flippin' sense. PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Games) are much more similar than almost all of the games you mentioned.

FFTactics is absolutely nothing like Fire Emblem, for example.

DOOM = Metroid Prime - LOL!!!!!! XD

I never said that Doom=Metroid Prime. I was simply using similar logic to the post that I quoted (If you've played one, you've played them all), but I'm sure you were smart enough to catch that, right?

And what are you talking about that FFTactics is (absolutely) nothing like Fire Emblem. They're both SRPGs. They're about as similar as Metroid Prime is to, say, Half Life 2 (both FPSs). You shoot things with a gun in Doom, so how different can the same "pew pew" experience be in Metroid Prime, Half-Life, Halo, COD, Bioshock, Red Faction, or Goldeneye? The answer: They can be as "absolutely nothing like" each other as comparing two SRPGs to each other, or any other genre while were at it.

Now, to be clear (because it appears I have to be), I don't think any of those games are similar (beyond their genre), but you'd never know it by the thought process of the poster that I quoted.
---
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#90PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/27/2013 12:15:34 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
turtlej-man posted...
This topic alone is more than enough proof on how stupid Nintendo fanboys are. Holy crap.

I love the Wii U, but you guys are worse than everybody trolling the actual system.

They have been for months now, and will continue to be.

What happens when you point out how the anticipating / talking about / fearing / expecting trolls happens 10 to 20 times MORE OFTEN than the actual "trolling", and only leads to more of it?

The next day... you log onto GameFAQs... and see even more anticipating, talking about, fearing and expecting "trolls".

THAT'S the level of intelligence we're dealing with here. Yeah, sure, I might come off as a jerk when I'm telling people how it is... but at least I'm not f***ing stupid, lol.

To be fair, both camps are garbage, and that's probably the reason I only drop by here once a week now. I've met all of a whopping 5 decent people on this board. That's it.

Oh and to anyone asking themselves "Am I one of those 5???".... lolololol no
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.