Back to waiting for games again.

#1MasterAshKetchemPosted 3/26/2013 1:48:46 AM
I wasn't expecting much out of LEGO City Undercover, but it was surprisingly long and good. To be honest, the only reason I even bought it was because of the game drought and that I liked LEGO Star Wars on the Gamecube. The humor, story and level design were great. The gameplay was a little on the simplistic side, but it's suppose to be.

Unfortunately, every game comes to an end. The next game I'm interested in that has a release date is Resident Evil Revelations, which is unfortunately another port of a game I've already played. I really like the Wii-U and I love the games that pull off using the gamepad brilliantly, but I'm ready for there to be more <_<. I bought four games at launch and a half a dozen in the eShop. I've exhausted the selection of games that's currently available that I know I won't hate. There isn't anything out there that I can put a couple hundred hours into to tide me over either (inb4 MH3U, not my cup of tea). I don't remember the SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube or Wii first six months being this slow (Saturn's was imo).

It's just getting tiresome waiting for new games. The best comparison I can think of would be buying a brand new car. However, you nor anyone else needs to go anywere at all. Since you're so starved to unleash that shiny new car, you're going to hop at any opportunity to actually use it, but even those chances are scarce. Eventually you're going to question the point of why you even possess the car if it never gets used. I'm not honestly at that point with the Wii-U, but I really hope that the GDC and especially E3 give me something new to anticipate.

/BlogFaqs
#2Chocobo115Posted 3/26/2013 2:12:26 AM
Buy a PS3 and you'll be occupied till next Wii U game shows up
#3CelebityPosted 3/26/2013 2:39:49 AM
If you bought Lego City, then you should be more than occupied for a while. >.>
---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover
#4Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/26/2013 2:41:44 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Buy a PS3 and you'll be occupied till next Wii U game shows up

This.
The PS3 is holding up pretty good, late-gen.
#5STN79Posted 3/26/2013 2:54:49 AM
That's exactly why i bought a PS3. The Wii wasn't getting games anymore and Wii U was just starting out. I figured i might as well see what Sony has to keep me busy while i wait.
No sense sticking to one brand when there's so much available on other platforms.
#6IloveElitePosted 3/26/2013 2:54:53 AM
'Back; to waiting for games??

I've been waiting for 3 months, still waiting for something worth buying :(
#7Faceman_Posted 3/26/2013 3:01:33 AM
Between Lego City and Luigi's Mansion I'll be set for a good while. I'm only at 4.7% on LC and just beat the first boss of LM. I'll get MH sometime in April and that'll hold me off for a long time, I'm assuming.
#8AlexFiliPosted 3/26/2013 3:02:51 AM
You've got lots of Wii and PC games available, go nuts on the retro stuff
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 3/26/2013 3:02:58 AM
I recently got a 3DS XL. In the last 3 weeks I've picked up 10 games for it. It's kept me pretty occupied. I bought monster hunter for Wii U, but my copy isn't even opened yet because I've been pretty content with the 3DS.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10STN79Posted 3/26/2013 3:03:47 AM
How many of you guys crying about no games have even bothered to check out the Eshop?
Might wanna give that a look too. Not to mention every single downloadable game that is available on Wii is also on Wii U by simply switching to Wii mode.