Some deus ex HR screens for people who are interested in the game on wii u

#31ORANGE666Posted 3/26/2013 10:47:15 PM(edited)
Oh look! Knightimex embarasses himself again with his vast knowledge. 1080p is a resolution, which his screens are. Jaggies are caused by aliasing, DE HR was not optimized well for PC and does not AA well.
#32autoalchemist62Posted 3/26/2013 10:55:31 PM
I played a couple of hours on the 360 version but I don't recognize the 2nd set of screen shots....
---
Sent from my ECHO Communication Device via PowerGuides
#33MiraiLinkPosted 3/26/2013 11:00:25 PM
autoalchemist62 posted...
I played a couple of hours on the 360 version but I don't recognize the 2nd set of screen shots....

Because they're from Bioshock Infinite.
---
RIP CITY!
Now Playing: videos games
#34elheberPosted 3/26/2013 11:11:33 PM(edited)
ORANGE666 posted...
Oh look! Knightimex embarasses himself again with his vast knowledge. 1080p is a resolution, which his screens are. Jaggies are caused by aliasing, DE HR was not optimized well for PC and does not AA well.

We can't just assume that if the image itself is a certain resolution, that it was rendered at that resolution.

http://i.imgur.com/P7TtB6C.jpg
That's a 960x544 image, but it was rendered at about 720x408.

At first glance, that crap-ass AA made those screenshots look like they were rendered at a lower resolution because the jaggies were blurry as f***. No AA at 1080p gives a game sharp but small jaggies. Good AA at 1080p gives a game almost not jaggies at all. But the screenshots in the first post had blurry, pronounced jaggies. It even had the "skipping" artifacts you find in lower res renders. I had to actually go into Paint to measure the pixels just to find out it was rendered in at least 1080p. They were misleading, is all I'm saying.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#35OlimarxPosted 3/26/2013 11:15:08 PM
WELL, my wii u had no trouble displaying those screenshots, even the second batch! Wee're good as gold.
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
#36matthatter56Posted 3/26/2013 11:17:44 PM
Thank You TC. I played this game when it first came out and I usually don't replay games but this looks like I am going to have make an exception. I like most people hated the boss fights especially that grenade throwing dude. The words "You like pineapples kid" still echo in my nightmares. I wish an awesome topic like this would receive sticky. Maybe you can put this on the Dues EX HR message board (if you haven't already) and try to get a sticky there.
#37shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:22:00 PM
ORANGE666 posted...

he is a joke to be fair, knightimex im waiting for an apology........
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#38shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:47:12 PM
matthatter56 posted...
Thank You TC. I played this game when it first came out and I usually don't replay games but this looks like I am going to have make an exception. I like most people hated the boss fights especially that grenade throwing dude. The words "You like pineapples kid" still echo in my nightmares. I wish an awesome topic like this would receive sticky. Maybe you can put this on the Dues EX HR message board (if you haven't already) and try to get a sticky there.

I've just finished my night shift so when I wake up I will post some more DX pics in this thread if any1 is interested...no spoilers obviously.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#39knightimexPosted 3/27/2013 5:59:12 AM
shaunme posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

he is a joke to be fair, knightimex im waiting for an apology........

Sorry.

You should have something about the poor AA used in that game.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#40knightimexPosted 3/27/2013 6:16:05 AM
I don't think FXAA looks as bad as Shaume says.

This pics look rather gorgeous!

http://tinyurl.com/cg93gt2
http://tinyurl.com/bwntmv3
http://tinyurl.com/c52xkhv
---
Old School Games FTW!