is it wrong to be a fan of Nintendo games???

#11its_mattPosted 3/26/2013 2:55:31 PM
Wrong? Yes it is very wrong, off to prison with you.
#12ReggieFils_AimePosted 3/26/2013 2:59:22 PM
No, but it's wrong NOT to be a fan.
---
My body--MY BODY is ready!
You don't like Nintendo? What's wrong with you!?
#13lordofthenlpplePosted 3/26/2013 3:02:57 PM
Should find a competitive game that you like. I love fighters, but I suck at them, so I would never play them. I get all pumped picking my favorite character only to have him pummeled on my screen. And Im thinking I must really suck if I cant play a top tier character. So I stick to shooters.
---
Waiting to buy a PS4 and a Geforce 670
#14omescythePosted 3/26/2013 3:07:45 PM
its not wrong to like something. its wrong to hate/dislike something without giving it a fair try.
#15TheBonfiniPosted 3/26/2013 3:14:35 PM
zado19 posted...
just thought i would ask this bc everyone (read: haters) here on this board seem to think that ALL Nintendo fans only like Nintendo and think they can do no wrong.

There are a lot of users here who only like Nintendo. Nothing wrong with that. They make good games. Some people don't have the time/money to play every game offering, so why not stick to a favourite?

It is the constant defending of Nintendo's blunders that lures the trolls in here.

It isn't like trolls have to lie to make crap up. The Wii-U is having a pretty rough go with the horrendous Operating System and seemingly underpowered hardware. At least the games are not being effectively ported at the moment.

Most people just have a problem that Nintendo released a console that is barely up to par feature and power wise to consoles that have been on the market for 6 years and it is over $300.00. You can see why people might be upset.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#16zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:19:28 PM(edited)
Should find a competitive game that you like. I love fighters, but I suck at them, so I would never play them. I get all pumped picking my favorite character only to have him pummeled on my screen. And Im thinking I must really suck if I cant play a top tier character. So I stick to shooters.

i like fighting games but not the competitive side of them (does that even make sense?)

i just like to see all the flashy moves
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1721-5509-3523
#17emagdnEPosted 3/26/2013 3:15:34 PM
is it wrong that im dying to see the next 3D Mario game?
is it wrong that i cant wait play the next Zelda game?
is it wrong that, without seeing anything about it yet..... i already know that Smash Brothers will be my most played game on Wii U when i get one?
is it wrong that the true purpose of my 3DS is to play Pokemon games?

yes, yes, yes, and yes

it is wrong to support those franchises after the twisted mockeries they've become
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#18zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:19:05 PM
zado19 posted...
just thought i would ask this bc everyone (read: haters) here on this board seem to think that ALL Nintendo fans only like Nintendo and think they can do no wrong.

There are a lot of users here who only like Nintendo. Nothing wrong with that. They make good games. Some people don't have the time/money to play every game offering, so why not stick to a favourite?

It is the constant defending of Nintendo's blunders that lures the trolls in here.

It isn't like trolls have to lie to make crap up. The Wii-U is having a pretty rough go with the horrendous Operating System and seemingly underpowered hardware. At least the games are not being effectively ported at the moment.

Most people just have a problem that Nintendo released a console that is barely up to par feature and power wise to consoles that have been on the market for 6 years and it is over $300.00. You can see why people might be upset.

for sure we (the sane people) can see they effed up with this launch
but i think they can still deliver with this system just like their other ones did
even the Wii
---
#19zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:21:49 PM
is it wrong that im dying to see the next 3D Mario game?
is it wrong that i cant wait play the next Zelda game?
is it wrong that, without seeing anything about it yet..... i already know that Smash Brothers will be my most played game on Wii U when i get one?
is it wrong that the true purpose of my 3DS is to play Pokemon games?

yes, yes, yes, and yes

it is wrong to support those franchises after the twisted mockeries they've become

i already know how you feel about Pokemon lol

but how did any of the others fall off???
---