buy the wii U or wait for the ps 4? Or both?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. buy the wii U or wait for the ps 4? Or both?
3 years ago#1
I want to buy a new console. Last gen I have been playing the ps 3 and wii, but even more the ds.

I have no brand loyalty.

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.
3 years ago#2
Buy both! I just bought a wii u and it's amazing.
3 years ago#3
NoelJV posted...

wow fast reply:)

what makes it amazing to you?
3 years ago#4
Buy both or wait to see what games both get. I mean why restrict yourself to one console?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#5
Baha05 posted...
Buy both or wait to see what games both get. I mean why restrict yourself to one console?

I don't have to restrict myself, luckily. I can buy whatever I want. Just wondering what your experiences and expectations are.
3 years ago#6
Just look at the wii u games if there's like 2 or more games that you would like then, I would say buy it. Also you cant go wrong with both.
3 years ago#7
bleachgamer3 posted...
Just look at the wii u games if there's like 2 or more games that you would like then, I would say buy it. Also you cant go wrong with both.

Well, I already bought nsmbwu cheap. I just can't play it yet, lol. But a second game that appeals to me, mmm... I don't know. I can see there are great games for it, but I own a ps 3 and xbox 360 as well.
3 years ago#8
Wait for the Wii U to see if it even last. Its flopping really hard, wait for nintendo to release the really big games like smash and kart, and if it doesnt sell, well its over.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
3 years ago#9
Get both. Just make sure to buy them at a price you are comfortable, many people aren't too pleased with a $300 WiiU that doesn't have a big library right now. Don't make that mistake for the WiiU if that is an issue for you, and don't make it for the PS4 either.
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
3 years ago#10
ninsony12 posted...
NoelJV posted...

wow fast reply:)

what makes it amazing to you?

Firts it is so unique, seriously the gamepad is awesome, the interface is very fluid and while I have not play that many games just NintendolLand they really take advantage of the tech.

For the Ps4 it looks promising, Lots of good franchises. :) Plus for me it makes sense at some point, I have a ps3 and at some point games will stop coming out for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. buy the wii U or wait for the ps 4? Or both?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived