buy the wii U or wait for the ps 4? Or both?

#41DarthFloatyPosted 3/26/2013 6:58:31 PM
If you want one soon, get a Wii U ZombiU bundle. There are quite a few good games out already, and there are more Wii U games in the next few months that seem cool. And this Fall/Winter will have a great bunch from Nintendo specifically, as well as Ubisoft and other publishers.

If you can wait, however, it might be a good idea. I expect the price of the Wii U to drop a bit this Christmas, you'll be able to get it with all sorts of good games out already, and you can compare it directly to the PS4.

As for the PS4, I think it's certainly a viable looking system. We haven't seen too many exclusive games yet, but I'm sure that will change (if at launch, maybe after 6 months or so).

I'd get the Wii U now or this Christmas, and the PS4 afterwards, maybe the Christmas after. However, if you wait, you'll be able to compare them head-on and see which one really has the games that draw you in.
#42_Sovereign_Posted 3/26/2013 8:58:03 PM
Buy both
Enjoy best of both worlds
Inform everyone to never buy a MS console again
Live happy and avoid the troll-infested Gamefaqs forum
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#43midgarPosted 3/26/2013 9:33:32 PM
Buy both
Enjoy best of both worlds
Inform everyone to never buy a MS console again
Live happy and avoid the troll-infested Gamefaqs forum

Sound advice. +1
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#44Xenesis XenonPosted 3/26/2013 9:40:54 PM
Multiplatform (including a PC in there somewhere) is pretty much the best you can get.

You can be pretty happy with one platform, but you get different things from different platforms.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#45ninsony12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:50:00 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ninsony12 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
If you have a ps3 there is no reason for a wiiU atleast not in this point in time or anytime soon.

well, not to sound rude, but reading your other topic and how extremely biased you are, I think I will ignore your post.

I'm one of the least biased people on this board, most people here are super biased towards Nintendo, seems to me you just want Nintendo fanboys to lie to you and tell you to get a wiiU because you are a Nintendo fanboy too and it has nothing to do with what actually is the smart choice (which is to wait)

Wait, did you just call me a fanboy? What is wrong with you? The topic you made about 1st party franchises clearly shows me that you are super biased.
#46Lord_KagatoPosted 3/26/2013 11:55:51 PM
Like nintendo games? Buy a Wii U.

Like Sony exclusives (both first and 3rd party), then get a PS4.

Like both? Get both. Thats what I'm doing. Seriously, the only company that needs to convince me to buy their new console is Microsoft. Wii U and PS4 are pretty much guaranteed successes this gen simply for their exclusive titles alone. Microsoft hardly has any noteworthy exclusives outside of Halo and Gears.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#47baddog992Posted 3/27/2013 12:20:17 AM
If you can buy both then I suppose the Wii U since its out. Just dont expect many 3rd party games to play on it. The ps4 would be the way to go for more 3rd party support. If you just want the Nintendo games like mario and the rest then the Wii U is the way to go. However for 3rd party support I would recommend ps4.
#48PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/27/2013 12:25:52 AM
I have a Wii U mainly for its exclusives and will assuredly get a PS4 for all of the multiplatform games that will probably never grace a Nintendo console yet again. That said, get both if you wanna experience the best of practically everything out there.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#49Lord_KagatoPosted 3/27/2013 12:32:59 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I have a Wii U mainly for its exclusives and will assuredly get a PS4 for all of the multiplatform games that will probably never grace a Nintendo console yet again. That said, get both if you wanna experience the best of practically everything out there.

This. Also helps to have a gaming-worthy PC too. that way all you'd be missing out on is Microsoft's exclusives.... and they have almost none.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#50ChipChippersonPosted 3/27/2013 4:33:18 AM
Wait until the PS4 has a price tag before you make a decision.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.