Who has the stronger first party Nintendo or Sony? (look before voting)

#411squatch22Posted 3/29/2013 11:39:02 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
He said there's over 200 Mario games... using a Wiki article of games FEATURING Mario to call them Mario games.
Not realizing the list contains ports and games like Tetris and Animal Crossing.

Actually I just pulled my that number from my ass as an exaggeration to make a point lol.

So u were talking BS, again.

Doggy admits it everyone...

No I exaggerated and not by a lot either.

Prove it then. Prove there are NEARLY 200 Mario games.
Don't use a Wiki list of games FEATURING Mario and call them Mario games...
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#412DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 11:40:52 PM
squatch22 posted...

So don't use a list of mario games to give you a list of mario games lol, trolls.
#413msunshinePosted 3/29/2013 11:51:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
Actually that is not trolling at all, look at the rules. And the wii sports thing was a huge unintelligent mistake on your account if only for the simple fact that bundled copies are still sold. This is exactly the problem people have with you, you make up your own facts to attack nintendo, and call people trolls when they confront you with your fails. If you were serious you would discuss and accept the results of your poll. The consensus is and has been for a long time that nintendo has the best 1st party games. Sony has some catching up to do. At least they made a great attempt last gen.

Yeah it is trolling "Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately" All they do is try to provoke me.
If that is provoking you, maybe you should not post those outragious kind of things, so people can't remind you of them. It's you that brought that upon yourself dude. Not trolling.
Not really my point is valid the vast majority of it's "sales" were it just being given away, I live in NA and it's only been recently unbundled and I don't give a crap about wii sports, I have no reason to be aware it stopped being bundled or wasn't bundled in japan so how exactly is it unintelligent being unaware of something that I don't care about. Claiming it's the best selling game of all time like he did is far more unintelligent.
So, are you still implying a bundled game should not count as a game sold? Is that really what you are implying? And you wonder why people laugh at you?
lol everyone is just voting Nintendo because of brand, I had to remind the people that bother to post several times that it's their current first party not their brands or games they made 2 decades ago, and the whole Nintendo fanboys calling for me to remove demon souls but ignoring pandora's tower and metroid other M lol and that's just the ones who bothered to read the list which is probably like 5% of voters, all the poll proves is Nitnendo fanboys are even more biased then I thought.

You don't know this as a fact, and if you think you do you really need to look up the meaning of FACT. Besides, it does not matter for a poll. You should not open polls only to insult the people that vote in them.
#414msunshinePosted 3/29/2013 11:55:50 PM
Ow some of my answers ending up in the middle of the post
#415squatch22Posted 3/29/2013 11:58:52 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

So don't use a list of mario games to give you a list of mario games lol, trolls.

No.proof?
Didn't expected u to bother with facts, just BS.
---
#416DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:01:16 AM
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
Actually that is not trolling at all, look at the rules. And the wii sports thing was a huge unintelligent mistake on your account if only for the simple fact that bundled copies are still sold. This is exactly the problem people have with you, you make up your own facts to attack nintendo, and call people trolls when they confront you with your fails. If you were serious you would discuss and accept the results of your poll. The consensus is and has been for a long time that nintendo has the best 1st party games. Sony has some catching up to do. At least they made a great attempt last gen.

Yeah it is trolling "Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately" All they do is try to provoke me.

Not really my point is valid the vast majority of it's "sales" were it just being given away, I live in NA and it's only been recently unbundled and I don't give a crap about wii sports, I have no reason to be aware it stopped being bundled or wasn't bundled in japan so how exactly is it unintelligent being unaware of something that I don't care about. Claiming it's the best selling game of all time like he did is far more unintelligent.

lol everyone is just voting Nintendo because of brand, I had to remind the people that bother to post several times that it's their current first party not their brands or games they made 2 decades ago, and the whole Nintendo fanboys calling for me to remove demon souls but ignoring pandora's tower and metroid other M lol and that's just the ones who bothered to read the list which is probably like 5% of voters, all the poll proves is Nitnendo fanboys are even more biased then I thought.

If that is provoking you, maybe you should not post those outragious kind of things, so people can't remind you of them. It's you that brought that upon yourself dude. Not trolling.

So, are you still implying a bundled game should not count as a game sold? Is that really what you are implying? And you wonder why people laugh at you?

You don't know this as a fact, and if you think you do you really need to look up the meaning of FACT. Besides, it does not matter for a poll. You should not open polls only to insult the people that vote in them.

Bring up a 8 month old mistake that I long since addressed in a topic where it's completely off-topic is trying to provoke me and claiming I bring it upon myself is total bs everyone makes mistakes I'm the only one with 5 trolls stalking me bringing up the same 5 mistakes that are several months old in every topic no matter how off topic, hell it'd even be less annoying if they got some new material once and awhile.

If you can't buy the system in the biggest selling region without getting the game for the majority of it's life then yea it shouldn't count as being sold, you have no idea if the person wanted the game or just bought a wii and couldn't avoid getting the game. If you are claiming it should count as a sale then you are the unintelligent one.

I'm not insulting them I'm seeing them for what they are massively biased towards Nintendo
#417DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:01:57 AM
squatch22 posted...
No.proof?

You have the proof already, start counting.
#418squatch22Posted 3/30/2013 12:04:12 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
No.proof?

You have the proof already, start counting.

Its your claim Doggy. U already admitted u pull the "facts" out of ur ass.

/topic
---
#419DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:09:07 AM
squatch22 posted...
Its your claim Doggy. U already admitted u pull the "facts" out of ur ass.

/topic

and yet you have proof I'm right.
#420msunshinePosted 3/30/2013 12:11:04 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...

Bring up a 8 month old mistake that I long since addressed in a topic where it's completely off-topic is trying to provoke me and claiming I bring it upon myself is total bs everyone makes mistakes I'm the only one with 5 trolls stalking me bringing up the same 5 mistakes that are several months old in every topic no matter how off topic, hell it'd even be less annoying if they got some new material once and awhile.

If you can't buy the system in the biggest selling region without getting the game for the majority of it's life then yea it shouldn't count as being sold, you have no idea if the person wanted the game or just bought a wii and couldn't avoid getting the game. If you are claiming it should count as a sale then you are the unintelligent one.

I'm not insulting them I'm seeing them for what they are massively biased towards Nintendo

You give them too much ammo in every single topic you make. I know you are a joke poster, so it's ok with me, but the stupid things you say are not always 8 months old. Apparently you are bad at learning. Bundled games are sales. There is no discussion there so don't try. And people are massively biased? Why open a poll if you don't care about peoples opinions? Nintendo makes great first party games, and you tried to leave out the best nintendo ones for sony to even have a chance. But yeah 70 % of all people is biased iyo. You don't believe in democracy either?