Bioshock infinite would be so good on Wii u

#1shaunmePosted 3/26/2013 2:15:17 PM
Although im playing it on my pc im using a 360 controller instead of my mouse and keyboard but it gets quite tiresome to have to push a button to change my 2 weapons around, with the game pad I could easily look away from the tv down to the screen and touch a change weapon icon,this game is getting solid 9's but gamepad implementation would bring it up 9.5 easily.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#2wingo84Posted 3/26/2013 2:18:04 PM
Once devs start thinking about the Gamepad/Wii U seriously I think quite a few games may get ported in order to experiment with the GamePad. Surely it must be interesting for them to try out new things?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#3TheBonfiniPosted 3/26/2013 2:23:14 PM
Maybe you haven't heard, but porting games to Wii-U is apparently near impossible with only months and months to do it.

Developers don't seem to be able to fathom how to incorporate the gamepad so they skip it all together.

Yet somehow Ubisoft is able to port Rayman to weaker systems in the same amount of time. Does any of this make sense?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#4shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:24:52 PM
wingo84 posted...
Once devs start thinking about the Gamepad/Wii U seriously I think quite a few games may get ported in order to experiment with the GamePad. Surely it must be interesting for them to try out new things?

I think last gen and this/coming gen have made devs more frustrated than ever, no company can afford to release an experimental/original game in this climate,so while the actual devs will be bursting with creativity,the publisher just want the next COD.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#5The_AkxsionPosted 3/26/2013 2:25:19 PM
shaunme posted...
this game is getting solid 9's but gamepad implementation would bring it up 9.5 easily.

you sheep eat up all the western PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Games). Too many PAAGGs this generation, so the last thing the Wii U needs is a generic crappy mediocre game such as Bioshock Infinite.

Also, sure are a lot of off topic topics about a generic PAAGG on the Wii U board.

Get out of here with your crappy game.

kthxbie
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#6sentoworfPosted 3/26/2013 2:26:01 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Maybe you haven't heard, but porting games to Wii-U is apparently near impossible with only months and months to do it.

Developers don't seem to be able to fathom how to incorporate the gamepad so they skip it all together.

Yet somehow Ubisoft is able to port Rayman to weaker systems in the same amount of time. Does any of this make sense?

Ubisoft is a master of porting
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#7shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:29:03 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
shaunme posted...
this game is getting solid 9's but gamepad implementation would bring it up 9.5 easily.

you sheep eat up all the western PAAGGs (Play As A Gun Games). Too many PAAGGs this generation, so the last thing the Wii U needs is a generic crappy mediocre game such as Bioshock Infinite.

Also, sure are a lot of off topic topics about a generic PAAGG on the Wii U board.

kthxbie

you give Nintendo fans a bad name.
---
#8chronotrig100Posted 3/26/2013 2:31:02 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
shaunme posted...

kthxbie

I know right!? Same with those PAAJGGs(Play As A Jumping Guy Games). The last thing the Wii U needs is good games....... oh wait......
---
"Your future hinges upon this fight!"
100 cool points to whoever knows what game it's from.
#9Baha05Posted 3/26/2013 2:31:54 PM
shaunme posted...
\you give Nintendo fans a bad name.

He gives gamers period a bad name, think of him like Endgame is Endgame actually replied. Though for this guy I wouldn't be surprised, he did make two claims on DmC and Castlevania being bad and he only got one right.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10MegagunstarmanPosted 3/26/2013 2:32:31 PM
shaunme posted...
wingo84 posted...

I think last gen and this/coming gen have made devs more frustrated than ever, no company can afford to release an experimental/original game in this climate,so while the actual devs will be bursting with creativity,the publisher just want the next COD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFC3z4cir_A
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11