I feel very bad for the director of Bayonetta.

#1Chenmaster2Posted 3/26/2013 3:35:06 PM
He really doesn't deserve all these annoying constant tweets everyday.
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/26/2013 3:36:43 PM
If he really wanted to, he'd do like Sakurai and stop tweeting for a while.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3STN79Posted 3/26/2013 3:39:47 PM
Twitter, Facebook and all that junk is for morons. Are people really that starved for attention?
#4Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/26/2013 3:40:02 PM
Some people just like to play hard to get.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#5Rasputin77Posted 3/26/2013 3:48:14 PM
Bayo-what?
---
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?
#6SychinLegacyPosted 3/26/2013 4:09:16 PM
STN79 posted...
Twitter, Facebook and all that junk is for morons. Are people really that starved for attention?

Have you not noticed society now a days? The vast majority of the population is.
#7parkourboybryanPosted 3/26/2013 4:10:53 PM
Haven't been keeping up, what kinds of tweets is he getting? Do people have a new schtick, or are they still b******* to him and insulting him based on the Wii U exclusivity?
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#8DonomegaPosted 3/26/2013 4:11:56 PM
STN79 posted...

I wouldn't say that. I do get annoyed at the females that constantly remind people ten or twenty times a day they have a kid lol
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
#9digiblasterPosted 3/26/2013 4:13:23 PM
STN79 posted...

If used properly, Twitter can be a great source of knowledge, and a nice, cheap way of getting information out there. There aren't many other outlets that enable developers to give constant, behind the scenes details about projects - I don't think they use Twitter for 'attention'.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#10kozzy1717Posted 3/26/2013 4:13:44 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
STN79 posted...

Have you not noticed society now a days? The vast majority of the population is.

Yep and you and everyone whos cool like you can enjoy being the smart ones on the outside. BTW I also hate facebook/twitter but no b/c it in so im against it because people are so dumb -__- youll get far like that
---
http://www.kozarskeep.com