I feel very bad for the director of Bayonetta.

#31SocranPosted 3/27/2013 3:53:03 AM(edited)
SychinLegacy posted...
STN79 posted...
Twitter, Facebook and all that junk is for morons. Are people really that starved for attention?

Have you not noticed society now a days? The vast majority of the population is.

To be fair, humans are social animals. The internet and other new technologies are kind of cutting us off from each other on a personal level, so people latch on to whatever devices can connect them to each other... Even if they fail miserably to use them for real connection. Even here on GameFAQs, we stick around out of a need to communicate with other people about our interests, but do it all wrong because we have this illusion that the other people aren't real.

So yeah. People are literally starving for attention, so they will use Twitter and Facebook and GameFAQs and look like morons doing it.

kozzy1717 posted...
BTW I also hate facebook/twitter but no b/c it in so im against it because people are so dumb -__- youll get far like that

wut
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#32mini_blightPosted 3/27/2013 4:35:37 AM
joeskeletor posted...
I feel sorry for him cause its gonna be like any other third party game on a nintendo console not supported by the fans but hey least nintendo sells thier games and all the nintendrones can say its on thier system.

So why didn't PS360 fans buy Vanquish or Anarchy Reigns?

Why didn't PS2 fans buy Godhand?

Why didn't Bayonetta sell much better on the PS360?

I know the answer. Do you?