That's the magic of the KONBINI STOOOOOORE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziX1oQRiA3w

Was wondering if someone was going to post this
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#12Akira_TakahashiPosted 3/27/2013 4:16:14 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Still waiting on Dragon Quest 7 to come to the US...

No kidding. We got FFXI earlier than this, didn't we? Or is my memory failing...
#13DiscomasterPosted 3/27/2013 5:29:29 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...

I hear ya. Wouldn't worry too much about it tho, they announced it for Japan about 3 months before it released, and from what I understand it's a huge game that will require a lot of work on localization. Might be a while, but we will probably get it.
#14meiyukiPosted 3/27/2013 5:37:45 AM
Discomaster posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

I hear ya. Wouldn't worry too much about it tho, they announced it for Japan about 3 months before it released, and from what I understand it's a huge game that will require a lot of work on localization. Might be a while, but we will probably get it.

I'm not sure how much localization it would actually need to be honest, it was already released once for the ps1. Yeah it'd need touching up but that script should provide quite a head start for localization.
#15Red_hot_smasherPosted 3/27/2013 5:46:57 AM
digiblaster posted...
I'd love to live in Japan. All this stuff would seem relatively normal, and I'd be perceived as one of the cool people!

*sigh* Yeah...
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.