C/D Nintendo has been in decline since playstation hit the scene

#1Murderstorm117Posted 3/26/2013 6:17:31 PM
I mean once the playstation came out I jumped ship to that instead of getting the n64 and I really didn't miss out on much. The n64 has no rpgs while the playstation flourished in the rpg department and in almost every other genre. Nintendo lost so many devs and franchises over to the playstation. The ps1 was the first console that made gaming very big and accessible to both kids and adults. There were a ton of mature games that nintendo would not allow on their console at that time. Once the gamecube failed nintendo has just been focused on gimmicks instead of the core games that made their systems great in the old days which is a disappointment to me. I am not a fanboy even though I have the playstation logo as a tattoo. I feel that nintendo still has not been able to recover from the massive damage that the playstation inflicted upon it
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#2spacejamjordanzPosted 3/26/2013 6:19:04 PM
Deny, even though Nintendo is the reason Sony Playstation exists.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#3zender1999Posted 3/26/2013 6:19:40 PM
wii won the last console generation
so...decline ? lol
#4jairusmonillasPosted 3/26/2013 6:19:48 PM
PS1 and PS2 and PS3 dominated Nintendo. It's not a coincidence the last time Nintendo had games like Metal Gear Solid, FInal Fantasy, GTA, and many many more was the time "playstation doesn't exist yet"
#5zender1999Posted 3/26/2013 6:20:34 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
PS1 and PS2 and PS3 dominated Nintendo. It's not a coincidence the last time Nintendo had games like Metal Gear Solid, FInal Fantasy, GTA, and many many more was the time "playstation doesn't exist yet"

wii destroyed the ps3 in sales, by a lot lol
#6jairusmonillasPosted 3/26/2013 6:20:38 PM
zender1999 posted...
so...decline ? lol

PS3 destroyed Wii by games library. I'm not even sure 50% of Wii owners are real gamers lol.
#7jairusmonillasPosted 3/26/2013 6:21:12 PM
zender1999 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

wii destroyed the ps3 in sales, by a lot lol

that's too bad cause ps2 destroyed wii by alot too.
#8zender1999Posted 3/26/2013 6:21:37 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
zender1999 posted...
so...decline ? lol

PS3 destroyed Wii by games library. I'm not even sure 50% of Wii owners are real gamers lol.

nintendo first party games for wii destroyed any ps3 game in sales
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/26/2013 6:22:35 PM
D. They may have stumbled in sales at one point, but the games are still quality.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#10digiblasterPosted 3/26/2013 6:25:08 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
zender1999 posted...
so...decline ? lol

You're right. Only real gamers can be in a position to determine how much of a gamer another person is.

Not enough blood in Zelda games for you? Too many bright colours in Nintendo games for you? Can't be seen playing the same game as those dirty casuals? (FYI, casual gamers also breathe; you sure you want to continue breathing now?)

Run along now; I think there might be another guy somewhere who doesn't know about all the things you did with his mother.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias