Can't we say all the gaming companies are good and move on?

#21Lord_KagatoPosted 3/26/2013 11:07:18 PM
No, we can't. it's the internet. people are going to troll... and people like you are going to fall for the trolling every single time.

It's the Internet Circle of Life.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#22crucialPosted 3/26/2013 11:12:39 PM
Nin is a good handheld company

Nin is not a good console company,can't get a 3rd party game to save there lives.

So what you posted is false and at this point there all in bad shape as of now.
#23fuzi11Posted 3/27/2013 12:29:59 AM
Nintendo makes excellent games, but their company strategy is just really confusing.
#24ShadowSkill11Posted 3/27/2013 12:40:59 AM
Everyone is good is the same weakness that causes the losing sports team to still get trophies and pizza instead of running drills.
#25squatch22Posted 3/27/2013 12:43:37 AM
shaunme posted...
its not the companies that are the problem its the fanboys

Gotta hate them "drones" and love the Sony fans right?
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#26jairusmonillasPosted 3/27/2013 12:47:21 AM
spealfan444 posted...
Nintendo is a good company.
Sony is a good company.
Microsoft is a good company.
Why do people have such a hard time accepting this fact?

Nintendo is a good company in the early 90s.

Nintendo today is just a gaming company for the kids and casuals.

Sony and Microsoft are great companies. They are the big shots everywhere not just gaming.
#27Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/27/2013 12:51:34 AM
No, that can't be universally agreed upon, and that's fine. Differences of opinion should not be eliminated, but respected. If anything, people should accept that other people can and will appreciate and enjoy things that they themselves find impossible to, and respect other people's choices and preferences. There's no reason to harass one another for so petty a reason as preferences in video games.

Personally, I agree with those singling out Microsoft as not being a good gaming company. I've been anti-MS since before the release of the original Xbox, as their business practices tend not so much to focus on improving themselves, but on hindering and harming their competition, making themselves appear better by comparison. For a recent example, see Rayman Legends delay.

Even then however, I never troll any of the MS system boards, or anywhere for that matter. Gamers have little to nothing to do with the practices of the companies of the systems they support, and the people that do rarely, if ever visit the places where childish harassment like trolling takes place.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#28_Candice_Posted 3/27/2013 1:05:24 AM
Theyre all ****ty.

Nintendo has been getting progressively lazier under Iwatas lead
Sony thinks theyre Apple but they never had the reality distortion they did
And Microsoft is a company of douchey people looking to make a buck off anything

The day you all stop supporting consoles and exclusivity will be the day gaming flourishes.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#29SocranPosted 3/27/2013 2:21:15 AM
crucial posted...
Nin is a good handheld company

Nin is not a good console company,can't get a 3rd party game to save there lives.

So what you posted is false and at this point there all in bad shape as of now.

*Twitch*
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."