Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?
2 years ago#1
Topic
2 years ago#2
Depends on how well they handle the game. Personally I would like something totally new.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
2 years ago#3
I don't think we need another whole game based on FLUDD. Maybe a few levels but not the whole game.

The paint cleaning thing got kind of boring to so I hope that doesn't come back in a big way.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
2 years ago#4
No. I liked Sunshine, but I don't its gameplay and FLUDD could be improved any further.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
2 years ago#5
As soon as they announced wind waker HD, I instantly thought of sunshine HD. I would KILL for this. That game is my absolute favorite Mario game. I recently started replaying it through Dolphin in HD and it looks stunning. I'm amazed how well that game holds up.
---
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."
2 years ago#6
Yes
2 years ago#7
I wouldn't be on the rooftops asking for Mario Sunshine on Wii U, but it would be OK if it was on Wii U.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived