Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?
3 years ago#1
Topic
3 years ago#2
Depends on how well they handle the game. Personally I would like something totally new.
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
3 years ago#3
I don't think we need another whole game based on FLUDD. Maybe a few levels but not the whole game.

The paint cleaning thing got kind of boring to so I hope that doesn't come back in a big way.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
3 years ago#4
No. I liked Sunshine, but I don't its gameplay and FLUDD could be improved any further.
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
3 years ago#5
As soon as they announced wind waker HD, I instantly thought of sunshine HD. I would KILL for this. That game is my absolute favorite Mario game. I recently started replaying it through Dolphin in HD and it looks stunning. I'm amazed how well that game holds up.
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."
3 years ago#6
Yes
3 years ago#7
I wouldn't be on the rooftops asking for Mario Sunshine on Wii U, but it would be OK if it was on Wii U.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like a new super mario sunshine on wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived