NSMBWU Question???

#1Reece504Posted 3/27/2013 4:17:34 AM
I had purchased a wii mote motion plus nun chuck combo and decided to dust the wii u off and play Mario with my girlfriend and for some reason we can't play two players only this boost mode crap. Don't tell me I can't use the gamepad and she can't use the wii mote to play 2 players instead I have to buy another wii-mote and just sit my gamepad down while its powered on in order to play 2 players??????????
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#2picanoPosted 3/27/2013 4:26:44 AM
Oddly, yes. You need two wiimotes to play true 2 player.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#3Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/27/2013 4:27:46 AM
Forget playing Mario with your girlfriend.
Just play with your girlfriend.
I'm sure the two of you could find something to do.
#4Reece504(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:41:20 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Forget playing Mario with your girlfriend.
Just play with your girlfriend.
I'm sure the two of you could find something to do.

yea but sometimes we try and mix it up....and can you at least use the pro controller if not that's what I hate about nintendo not everybody had a wii well I'll get one eventually looks like QT time while the kids play boost mode or something.
---
#5FoppePosted 3/27/2013 4:56:23 AM
Everybody and their mother bought a Wii so chances are that most people buying a Wii U already own a Wiimote or know somebody that owns one.
And a hint for the future, the backside of the boxart shows exactly what controllers the game supports.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6Reece504(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:39:58 AM
Foppe posted...
Everybody and their mother bought a Wii so chances are that most people buying a Wii U already own a Wiimote or know somebody that owns one.
And a hint for the future, the backside of the boxart shows exactly what controllers the game supports.

Not true none of my friends have wiis almost everybody I know have a ps3 or 360 or both heck even ps2 but none a wii. My mom had a wii sold it after a few months after its release same as my brothers ex anybody I did knew has gotten rid of the wii a very long time ago.
---