---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#2Murderstorm117Posted 3/27/2013 7:41:20 AM
Too bad that the few good games have no release date
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#3Red_hot_smasherPosted 3/27/2013 7:47:09 AM
Whoa, didn't realize the list was that long already. Then again, considering there seems to be a new "indie game / DD game XYZ coming to Wii U!" topic every week it would be, I suppose.
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.
#4LeetyroneusPosted 3/27/2013 8:03:20 AM
If the Wii-U goes like the 3DS (I have a feeling it will) I will be a very happy gamer
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#5icarus231Posted 3/27/2013 8:22:26 AM
Thats more then enough to keep me busy
#6GloryChaosPosted 3/27/2013 8:38:24 AM
Yeah, so for once, I find myself legitimately annoyed at Panda's topics. Nobody actually needs these recaps. Throwing a list of games at us is what Nintendo did at the Nintendo Direct that came before the Wii launched. Over 25 games...and look at how that turned out for them. This list also contains multiplats or games that have already come out on other consoles (like Aliens...which nobody should be even the least bit excited by.)

But that's not what annoys me. Out of all games, you have Cosmic Highway on here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maestroigames/cosmic-highway-wii-u

There is no Cosmic Highway because the kickstarter was unsuccessful. And rightfully so. The guy started the kickstarter by showing next to nothing about his game because he wanted to keep it mysterious and go against the norm of trailers spoiling everything. Since he had nothing to show, he wasn't funded. And what he did eventually show was completely unsuitable for the WiiU or any console of this or next generation.

Then there's stuff like Ostrich Island which isn't even confirmed for the console. And...farming simulator 13 HD...

I have to ask. Do you do this on other sites and is it your job to spread Nintendo news around forums? Are you getting payed for it? Because if you are, it becomes much easier to understand why you make topics like these. Note that there is nothing wrong with posting news, but these recap topics are starting to seem fairly useless and silly.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#7Reece504Posted 3/27/2013 8:47:06 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Yeah, so for once, I find myself legitimately annoyed at Panda's topics. Nobody actually needs these recaps. Throwing a list of games at us is what Nintendo did at the Nintendo Direct that came before the Wii launched. Over 25 games...and look at how that turned out for them. This list also contains multiplats or games that have already come out on other consoles (like Aliens...which nobody should be even the least bit excited by.)

But that's not what annoys me. Out of all games, you have Cosmic Highway on here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maestroigames/cosmic-highway-wii-u

There is no Cosmic Highway because the kickstarter was unsuccessful. And rightfully so. The guy started the kickstarter by showing next to nothing about his game because he wanted to keep it mysterious and go against the norm of trailers spoiling everything. Since he had nothing to show, he wasn't funded. And what he did eventually show was completely unsuitable for the WiiU or any console of this or next generation.

Then there's stuff like Ostrich Island which isn't even confirmed for the console. And...farming simulator 13 HD...

I have to ask. Do you do this on other sites and is it your job to spread Nintendo news around forums? Are you getting payed for it? Because if you are, it becomes much easier to understand why you make topics like these. Note that there is nothing wrong with posting news, but these recap topics are starting to seem fairly useless and silly.

agree 100% we need solid release dates a schedule and some demos some info and news not a list of games with no info.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:27:23 AM
Not my problem.
---
#9GloryChaosPosted 3/27/2013 10:29:45 AM
So it isn't your problem if you list cancelled games and games that aren't even confirmed to be coming.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:40:50 AM(edited)
GloryChaos posted...
So it isn't your problem if you list cancelled games and games that aren't even confirmed to be coming.

I was responding to reece. If the list has some mistakes then just mention them, it's largely copy-pasted.

Edit: Oh, and Young Justice should also be on the list.
---