Sign here if you don't give a **** about third party games

#31papermonkey21Posted 3/27/2013 10:06:44 AM
Lol at entire topic
---
Do me a solid and keep me out of the suicide note
POWERGUIDES (formerly known as POWERFAQS)
#32freutty2Posted 3/27/2013 10:08:34 AM
I care for third party games. But the reason why we buy a Nintendo console is for the exclusives. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, and all of that stuff.
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#33jwillennPosted 3/27/2013 10:12:08 AM(edited)
*draws picture of clouds and mountains on signature pad after using credit*

Runner 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Sonic Racing Transformed
Mighty Switch Force HD
Little Inferno
Nano Assault Neo
Trine 2

all downloaded at full price

The first Nintendo-published game to hit my collection will be either Pikmin 3 or Wonderful 101 (requires care for the 3rd party developer Platinum)!
#34Tsutarja495Posted 3/27/2013 10:18:37 AM
Oh I care about some of them, just not most of the ones people on here complain about not coming to the Wii U. I won't buy any mature games. It's not that I think they are bad, they just don't suit my preferences. So these things like Bioshock, GTA, and Battlefield? I wouldn't have got them even if they were on the Wii U.

Here are the third party games I have on the Wii U so far: Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, Nano Assault Neo, and Runner 2. I'm also going to get Lego City Undercover next month once the 3DS prequel comes out (I want to play them back to back), Wonderful 101, the remake of DuckTales, Rayman Legends, and more.
#35SixSixSevenEighPosted 3/27/2013 10:19:58 AM
Heartless18 posted...
I bought the Wii U for Nintendo games. I could care less about all of the junk coming out on other systems, because frankly it all looks like a giant pile of **** to me.

Bring on the real games, leave your crappy shooters at the door.

...So you do care about third party games?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#36vecrynPosted 3/27/2013 10:21:49 AM
the wii was not the best system due to lack of support from third party developers. Snes was a golden era for me, and some of the best games were not from Nintendo. Wii U definitely needs 3rd party support to get off the ground, 1st party games can only keep them going for so long. If they aren't careful the system will die just like sega and they will end up being a game developer rather than in the console business anymore. I personally don't want that to happen, but blindly ignoring what will make them successful is not the route they need to go nor are they.

For me I need both 1st party and 3rd party games for me to get a wii u, so for now I am holding off getting one. If I see them release a Metroid title and I see enough games beyond that which I want too I will get the system then but not before that happens.
#37cell2355Posted 3/27/2013 10:28:00 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Might as well have named the topic "Sign here if you are a part of nintendos biggest problem!"

---
http://www.backloggery.com/Kysuke
Not changing sig until Drew McIntyre wins a Title. (07/12/12)
#38UndietakerPosted 3/27/2013 10:40:41 AM
Anyone seen a pair of Nikes lying around? I can't find my shoes.
#39Metal_MercenaryPosted 3/27/2013 10:42:35 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Might as well have named the topic "Sign here if you are a part of nintendos biggest problem!"

Nailed it.
---
"The Great Depression ended when Dave Mustaine decided that business was good."- ysqure3
#40DarkAdonis123Posted 3/27/2013 10:52:10 AM
This board in a nutshell:

>"We don't need third party games!"

>2011's Deus Ex Human Revolution gets announced for Wii U

>"OMFG! It's going to be awesome! Wii U is getting the superior version. I wonder what they'll do with the gamepad."
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue