GoombaX posted...
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...
I'll buy just for my favorite drinking game: Mario Party Down

indeed mario party is the best game for drinking

^5
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 3/27/2013 11:03:03 AM
Mario Party would be good, so long as they never go back the one 1 a year pattern that they used to do. 1-2 per console would be perfect.

TBH, I would like to see more use of the car, where everyone travels together, but only on certain maps. As in, the vehicle might be the theme of the map, and their might be different ones on different maps, with certain points where everyone separates and goes out on their own for a few turns.

And of course, those should not be the majority of maps, maybe 1/3, but that would be all I would like to see. For varieties sake, they should come up with something new for the games central gimmick.

Voice acting might be okay, at least here and there. But not like MP8, where there was that one line at the beginning, and everything afterwards was gibberish. That just made the game seem weird. Text bubbles only would have been preferable over that.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#6StephenYap3Posted 3/27/2013 11:41:25 AM
Yes, it most likely would, if it doesn't return the car mechanic from Mario Party 9. I liked the car mechanic and all, but not enough to wish for it to return. Instead, bring something new to the table andd even though it's returning the classic formula, it needs more tweaking to make it a new game and not a rehash while still retaining the classic charm.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#7KaiRyusakiPosted 3/27/2013 12:25:25 PM
Even they could use 4 WiiUPads on one game (which im sure it can if the game is designed around it), I dont think they'd do it because of how expensive it'd be.

People complained about FFCC and FSA even though everyone in the known universe had a GBA
#8fissionprimerPosted 3/27/2013 12:32:24 PM
Im tired of this milked franchise, they need to make something innovative with it if ever.
---
obvious sticky (;
#9KaiRyusakiPosted 3/27/2013 12:34:13 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Im tired of this milked franchise, they need to make something innovative with it if ever.

I think 4 WiiUPads would be plenty room for innovation in this series

and MP9 was massively different from the first 8
#10fissionprimerPosted 3/27/2013 12:39:04 PM
KaiRyusaki posted...
fissionprimer posted...

I think 4 WiiUPads would be plenty room for innovation in this series

and MP9 was massively different from the first 8

And still sucked. And you know that WiiU only supports 2wiiupads.
---
obvious sticky (;