The WIi U is the best console of all time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The WIi U is the best console of all time

User Info: Dstylez2

Dstylez2
4 years ago#1
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!
Pokemon SS friend code: 3868 0319 8173

User Info: NoelJV

NoelJV
4 years ago#2
I fall asleep with my gamepad every night

User Info: msunshine

msunshine
4 years ago#3
Dstylez2 posted...
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!

Wat gamess

User Info: Dstylez2

Dstylez2
4 years ago#4
NoelJV posted...
I fall asleep with my gamepad every night

Finally someone who understands!
Pokemon SS friend code: 3868 0319 8173

User Info: sythe343

sythe343
4 years ago#5
msunshine posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

THE CROODS!

Wat gamess

the ones that we apparently have different opinions about.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#6
You guys are funny. Nintendo hasn't even unlocked the true power of the Wii-U yet. They are waiting until pS4 comes out then they will patch it to match the power. No one even knows exactly how the Wii-U works yet, not even developers. Just wait until the true power is unleashed. A lot of crow will be served.
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: sythe343

sythe343
4 years ago#7
TheBonfini posted...
You guys are funny. Nintendo hasn't even unlocked the true power of the Wii-U yet. They are waiting until pS4 comes out then they will patch it to match the power. No one even knows exactly how the Wii-U works yet, not even developers. Just wait until the true power is unleashed. A lot of crow will be served.

As a Wii U owner...I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions so quickly.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman

User Info: NoelJV

NoelJV
4 years ago#8
TheBonfini posted...

maybe there's no more power to unlock.

President of Nintendo: Okay guys lets make our games look better!
Dev: umm umm There's nothing left....
Nintendo President: What the heck do you mean! lets make some magic!
Dev: Screw this, who do you think we are? magicians? im developing for ps4

User Info: Hackfestreturns

Hackfestreturns
4 years ago#9
. . . Said no one ever. Is what I expected to see.
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!

User Info: trollhunter2

trollhunter2
4 years ago#10
TheBonfini posted...

you're in for a disappointment if you think that WIIU will match ps4 power
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The WIi U is the best console of all time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived