The WIi U is the best console of all time

#1Dstylez2Posted 3/27/2013 8:52:44 AM
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!
---
Pokemon SS friend code: 3868 0319 8173
#2NoelJVPosted 3/27/2013 8:55:04 AM
I fall asleep with my gamepad every night
#3msunshinePosted 3/27/2013 8:55:20 AM
Dstylez2 posted...
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!

Wat gamess
#4Dstylez2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:56:24 AM
NoelJV posted...
I fall asleep with my gamepad every night

Finally someone who understands!
---
Pokemon SS friend code: 3868 0319 8173
#5sythe343Posted 3/27/2013 8:56:41 AM
msunshine posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

THE CROODS!

Wat gamess

the ones that we apparently have different opinions about.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman
#6TheBonfiniPosted 3/27/2013 8:58:20 AM
You guys are funny. Nintendo hasn't even unlocked the true power of the Wii-U yet. They are waiting until pS4 comes out then they will patch it to match the power. No one even knows exactly how the Wii-U works yet, not even developers. Just wait until the true power is unleashed. A lot of crow will be served.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#7sythe343Posted 3/27/2013 8:59:30 AM
TheBonfini posted...
You guys are funny. Nintendo hasn't even unlocked the true power of the Wii-U yet. They are waiting until pS4 comes out then they will patch it to match the power. No one even knows exactly how the Wii-U works yet, not even developers. Just wait until the true power is unleashed. A lot of crow will be served.

As a Wii U owner...I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions so quickly.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield NNID: MaybeBatman
#8NoelJVPosted 3/27/2013 9:03:01 AM
TheBonfini posted...

maybe there's no more power to unlock.

President of Nintendo: Okay guys lets make our games look better!
Dev: umm umm There's nothing left....
Nintendo President: What the heck do you mean! lets make some magic!
Dev: Screw this, who do you think we are? magicians? im developing for ps4
#9HackfestreturnsPosted 3/27/2013 9:03:49 AM
. . . Said no one ever. Is what I expected to see.
---
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!
#10trollhunter2Posted 3/27/2013 9:16:57 AM
TheBonfini posted...

you're in for a disappointment if you think that WIIU will match ps4 power
---
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted