The WIi U is the best console of all time

#11StarmanJuniorPosted 3/27/2013 10:19:38 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
You guys are funny. Nintendo hasn't even unlocked the true power of the Wii-U yet. They are waiting until pS4 comes out then they will patch it to match the power. No one even knows exactly how the Wii-U works yet, not even developers. Just wait until the true power is unleashed. A lot of crow will be served.

you're in for a disappointment if you think that WIIU will match ps4 power

stinks of reassuring convincing up in here.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#12stekim40Posted 3/27/2013 10:24:12 AM
I own a Wii U, but even I can see the TC is talking utter twaddle.
---
Xyzzy!
#13darealest47Posted 3/27/2013 10:28:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YElaAHFen7c
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#14pokemonfreak97Posted 3/27/2013 10:28:58 AM
Dstylez2 posted...
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!

Sentence 1: That's called addiction.
Sentence 2: I could see that; opinions. I personally prefer my 3DS right now, but opinions are opinions.
Sentence 3: It doesn't make every game better; if you don't even try to use it and just have it copy what's on the TV and essentially use it as a glorified Wii-mote, then it won't be that helpful.
Sentence 4: You know the Wii U can go on the internet, and see my Sentence 1 description.
Sentence 5: Oh, are you playing that game with your kids? I imagine it's a fun game to kids who've seen the movie, it just seems like it could be a little shallow; it's a minigame collection, right? I don't own it.

And that, my friends (and troll arch-nemeses), is how to utterly deconstruct a troll's argument.

--PokémonFreak97
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#15Rasputin77Posted 3/27/2013 10:48:52 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Dstylez2 posted...
I literally can't imagine life without my Wii U. It's by far my favorite game system ever made because of the game pad. The game pad is such a revolution in gaming and makes every game better. I literally can't type anymore to this message because it's taking away from my Wii U play time! Time to get back to....

THE CROODS!

Sentence 1: That's called addiction.
Sentence 2: I could see that; opinions. I personally prefer my 3DS right now, but opinions are opinions.
Sentence 3: It doesn't make every game better; if you don't even try to use it and just have it copy what's on the TV and essentially use it as a glorified Wii-mote, then it won't be that helpful.
Sentence 4: You know the Wii U can go on the internet, and see my Sentence 1 description.
Sentence 5: Oh, are you playing that game with your kids? I imagine it's a fun game to kids who've seen the movie, it just seems like it could be a little shallow; it's a minigame collection, right? I don't own it.

And that, my friends (and troll arch-nemeses), is how to utterly deconstruct a troll's argument.

--PokémonFreak97

1. No, it's called exaggeration.
2. You confirmed an opinion was an opinion - wow. Or did you just feel the need to comment on every single sentence?
3. You JUST got done saying "opinions are opinions", and the next thing you type is telling someone their opinion is wrong. "Utterly deconstruct"? I hope not... this post is falling apart as I read it.
4. Yeah, he said "Wii U play time", meaning he could have a game paused AS he types this from his Wii U. He didn't say he was physically without the system.
5. ... what?

And what 'argument'? Seemed like a general statement by either a very enamored fan, or someone trying to get a laugh.

You try too hard. ;)
---
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?
#16ThaPrinceRazielPosted 3/27/2013 11:00:37 AM
Hackfestreturns posted...
. . . Said no one ever. Is what I expected to see.

Well, that would be the truth. But that doesn't fly around these parts. Ignorance is bliss and all that...
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black
#17DDP886Posted 3/27/2013 11:01:42 AM
msunshine posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

THE CROODS!

Wat gamess

WOOOOOWWWWWW topic = done
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#18icarus231Posted 3/27/2013 11:22:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]