Okay, here's the obligatory post your library and rate the games topic

#1SlimeSwayzePosted 3/27/2013 9:55:00 AM
As the topic says, post your games and rate them however you see fit. Also feel free to note how long you've had your system. I've had mine for one month. Now on to the games:

NSMBU: 7/10. Fun but fairly underwhelming in all respects.
ZombiU: 7/10. Not for everyone, but I really liked the atmosphere, tension, and true survival horror gameplay.
MH3U: 9/10. Love it so far. Probably my favorite Wii U game.
Lego City: 8/10. Haven't played much thanks to MH3. Gameplay seems really fun, visuals are not so good.
ME3: 9/10. Love the trilogy and picked this up for Gamepad play.
Nintendo Land: 6/10. Not a fan.

E-Shop:
Nano Assault Neo: 7/10. Looks great and a lot of fun. Not much content.
Mighty Switch Force: 8/10. Great puzzle platformer.
Runner 2: N/A One of my favorite games on the system, but the freezing issue has kept me from playing for weeks. Needs a fix.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#2NoelJVPosted 3/27/2013 9:57:51 AM
I only have the wii u and do not plan to buy games for though id give the system a solid 9/10
#3Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/27/2013 10:08:22 AM
Nintendo Land- 8.5
tons of fun with friends and family, one of the best party games ever. Not too fun alone, but worth it for the blast it is with others.

New Super Mario Bros. U- 8.75
Not nearly as fun as NL for multiplayer, but far far more fun for single player. Not a whole ton of content, but a very solid platformer.

Batman: Arkham City- 9
I haven't played this one all too much but from what I've played its very similar to the 360 goty edition with added armor suits and b.a.t mode. Was a great game on 360 and remains so.

Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing Transformed- 8.75
Probably the best racing game I've ever played. The challenges are very fun, the gameplay is great, and this one is another great game for multiplayer.

ESPN Sports Connection- 4
A 4 may be generous here. Pretty terrible, I got it as a gift. Most of the games are nearly unplayable. Kart racing and to some extent baseball are the only games that aren't totally horrid. Soccer is a horrible mess and football is a game of dumb luck.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#4Sailor GoonPosted 3/27/2013 10:09:20 AM
NSMBU: 5/10 ... more of the same, no innovation, may as well pick up a 3DS Mario game
ZombiU: 8/10 ... Great game, decent graphics, just repetitive
Trine 2: 7/10 ... Good game, great graphics
Lego City Undercover: 4/10 ... Horrendous load times, poor quality graphics, poor writing
Tekken 7/10 ... Great content and gameplay
Black Ops 2: 6/10 .... Horrible netcode, more of the same, next to no community
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#5DonomegaPosted 3/27/2013 10:19:10 AM
I just got the Wii U Monday and only have two games so far, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U -but my kids love both games so I'll give them both 8/10
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
#6The_BoredomsPosted 3/27/2013 10:24:31 AM
NSMBU - 7.5/10
Good level design, mediocre power-ups, some lazy reuse of stuff from the Wii version, terrifically fun co-op.

Nintendoland - 6/10
Tons of content, tons of shallow content.

ZombiU - 6/10
Excellent sense of tension, fairly good graphics, shoot in the foot by unfortunate single melee weapon.

Nano Assault Neo - 5/10
Looks pretty decent, utterly average twin stick shooter

Runner 2 - 8/10
Builds on the model of the first one in many excellent ways, new art style is ugly and distracting.
#7StephenYap3Posted 3/27/2013 11:46:13 AM
Nintendo Land - 8.5/10
Pretty shallow content, but nonetheless a safe buy for the Wii U.

New Super Mario Bros U - 8.3/10
Not as innovating as NSMB Wii, but I'd say it's pretty good for what it is.

Lego City Undercover - 9.2/10
The first and most revolutionary Wii U game I ever played. Kid-friendly Grand Theft Auto? I'll take it!
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#8StephenYap3Posted 3/27/2013 11:48:04 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Lego City Undercover: 4/10 ... Horrendous load times, poor quality graphics, poor writing

You're better off with this game's writing than Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes' one.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#9melbye80Posted 3/27/2013 11:50:38 AM
New Super Mario Bros 9/10
Assassin's Creed 3 9/10
Batman Arkham City 9/10
ZombiU 8/10
Darksiders 2 8/10
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 8/10
007 Legends 4/10
The Amazing Spider-Man Haven't played yet

eShop
Trine 2 Haven't played it yet
Little Inferno 7/10
#10FFnutPosted 3/27/2013 12:08:03 PM
NintendoLand: 7.5/10, decent party game when friends come over. Mario Chase and Luigi's Ghost Mansion are fun when everyone's drinking.

NSMBU: 8/10, enjoyable Mario game.

S&SASRT: 7/10. Stopped playing when I hit a wall of difficulty tempered by glitched gate races. That was fixed and I should probably try it again...

AC3: 9/10, love being able to switch to GamePad mode if someone else needs the TV, and being able to clean up the HUD on the big screen is great. Bonus points for posting badass assassination pictures to Miiverse.

ZombiU: 6.5/10, wish I had more opportunities to play it since family is always using the TV. This number could probably go up.

B:AC: 8/10. Didn't play it when it first came out o ln other systems, but it's a damn good game.

ME3: 8.5/10. I honestly wanted this version over the others by virtue of the Genesis 2 comic. I don't want to play through ME1 and/or ME2 all over again to see the differences in some of the more radical choices. Other than that, it's a solid game.

WO3: 9/10. My current Warriors obsession spurred by finding a mispriced DW7XL carried over to this. I'm liking it more than the PS3 version mostly because of not having to splitscreen for local multi.

Just Dance 4: 4/10. Bought it for my girlfriend and sister to play, but it's honestly nice for exercise purposes in "Just Sweat" mode. Rest of it sucks though.

As for downloads...

Balloon Fight: 2/10. Marginally enjoyable at best. Thank God I only paid 30.

F-Zero: 3/10. Only slightly better than Balloon Fight. Feels like a bad Pole Position clone. Thank Good I only paid 30.

Punch-Out: HOLY CRAP I FORGOT HOW MUCH FUN THIS GAME WAS/10. And I only paid 30!
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board