Should I buy the Wii U Pro controllers now, or wait until Nintendo releases new?

#1SolnotPosted 3/27/2013 10:02:39 AM
...upgraded versions of the Wii U Pro controller? I don't want to get stuck like the Wii where I had to buy all new Wii Remote controllers with the Wii Motion Plus addons and then buy the Wii Remote Plus controllers when they came out with that stuff. Right now, I have 4 regular Wii Remotes, 4 Wii Motion Plus addons, 4 Wii Remote Pluses, 4 Nunchuks, 4 Wii Classic Controllers, 4 Wii Classic Controller Pros, 4 Wii Wheels, and 2 Wii Zappers/Light Guns.

What else does Nintendo want me to buy for the Wii U?
#2mmarksterPosted 3/27/2013 10:11:11 AM
Solnot posted...
...upgraded versions of the Wii U Pro controller? I don't want to get stuck like the Wii where I had to buy all new Wii Remote controllers with the Wii Motion Plus addons and then buy the Wii Remote Plus controllers when they came out with that stuff. Right now, I have 4 regular Wii Remotes, 4 Wii Motion Plus addons, 4 Wii Remote Pluses, 4 Nunchuks, 4 Wii Classic Controllers, 4 Wii Classic Controller Pros, 4 Wii Wheels, and 2 Wii Zappers/Light Guns.

What else does Nintendo want me to buy for the Wii U?

In addition to 4 Pro Controllers, Nintendo wants you to buy a Wii Balance Board, 4 Wii Wheels, another Wii U GamePad for future games, a Wii U Microphone for singing, a Wii U headset, and an external hard drive.

Hey. Just because Nintendo WANTS you to buy these things doesn't mean you HAVE to buy them.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster
Kingdom Hearts with Nintendo Universe = win!
#3DTY3Posted 3/27/2013 10:35:06 AM
TC just stop.

You did not need 4 of any of that crap.

It's your own fault for making idiotic decisions like buying four Classic Controllers and four Classic Controller Pros.
Then again, you probably don't own all that. You can't be that clueless.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#4DTY3Posted 3/27/2013 10:35:58 AM
Also I know this isnt a serious topic but

4 regular Wii Remotes, 4 Wii Motion Plus addons, 4 Wii Remote Pluses

Herp.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.