Miiverse is a joke, freedom of speech not aloud.

#171shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:39:11 PM
Lan915 posted...
shaunme posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Baha05 posted...
You do know that anything Online has no Freedom of Speech right? While it's stupid your post got deleted you should know Freedom of Speech really doesn't apply for Privately own "websites" or forums like that.

This.

Also, Freedom of Speech doesn't instantly let you mouth off however you please.

Go try that in the real world. While you are getting your teeth punched in, keep trying to say your Freedom of Speech made it okay.

we gotta badass

PhaseSlaethe is right, try going into LA, California and tell all the Vietnamese there that Ho Chi Minh is awesome and South Vietnam was a load of horse dung or vice-versa, tell the Cubans in Florida that Fidel Castro and his goonies are heroes and see what happens.

what.. .just ....happend
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#172Tarutaru0Posted 3/27/2013 4:41:45 PM
shaunme posted...

Please fill this out.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--31nMhxCLX0/TjG_UOadRRI/AAAAAAAAI9I/TIfTU5Dzr0U/s1600/Butthurt-report-form.jpg
#173squatch22Posted 3/27/2013 4:45:51 PM
Tarutaru0 posted...
shaunme posted...

Please fill this out.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--31nMhxCLX0/TjG_UOadRRI/AAAAAAAAI9I/TIfTU5Dzr0U/s1600/Butthurt-report-form.jpg

"Wah drones wah wah"
"Fanboy you make me sick"
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#174Lan915Posted 3/27/2013 4:48:02 PM
shaunme posted...
Lan915 posted...
shaunme posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Baha05 posted...
You do know that anything Online has no Freedom of Speech right? While it's stupid your post got deleted you should know Freedom of Speech really doesn't apply for Privately own "websites" or forums like that.

This.

Also, Freedom of Speech doesn't instantly let you mouth off however you please.

Go try that in the real world. While you are getting your teeth punched in, keep trying to say your Freedom of Speech made it okay.

we gotta badass

PhaseSlaethe is right, try going into LA, California and tell all the Vietnamese there that Ho Chi Minh is awesome and South Vietnam was a load of horse dung or vice-versa, tell the Cubans in Florida that Fidel Castro and his goonies are heroes and see what happens.

what.. .just ....happend

What you do mean? I just gave real life examples to back up PhaseSlaethe's (and Baba05's) post.

Oh wait this is gamefaqs, I'll make an example that applies to gamefaqs. Try typing in various offensive stuff in the gamefaqs message boards and see where your freedom of speech gets you.
---
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood
#175Uru_ZephPosted 3/27/2013 4:48:21 PM
squatch22 posted...
Tarutaru0 posted...
shaunme posted...

Please fill this out.

"Wah drones wah wah"
"Fanboy you make me sick"

"My opinion, they deleted my opinion!"
"They must pay for not allowing me to argue and criticize them, on their page, to my heart's content."
"I think I should be able to enter other people's houses and kick their dogs because of freedom of speech."
#176Beatperson14Posted 3/27/2013 4:50:36 PM
The next Wii will take away your right to vote
#177shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:55:53 PM
Tarutaru0 posted...
shaunme posted...

Please fill this out.

lol
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#178shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:59:26 PM
lol we are talking about about a post on a message board and you produce those random extreme examples. PAHAAAA
---
#179LazyyAmericanPosted 3/27/2013 5:05:17 PM
It's situations like these that make me laugh at true validity when we're all running around scrambling together our arguments in our futile attempts to be more so relevant then the next person. As demonstrated here....it doesn't ******* matter one bit. The freedom is here...whether modded or not anyone can say anything. The idea won't be prevented from coming out even if no one likes it afterwards and has it removed.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#180shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:08:06 PM
LazyyAmerican posted...
It's situations like these that make me laugh at true validity when we're all running around scrambling together our arguments in our futile attempts to be more so relevant then the next person. As demonstrated here....it doesn't ******* matter one bit. The freedom is here...whether modded or not anyone can say anything. The idea won't be prevented from coming out even if no one likes it afterwards and has it removed.

exactly, I was censored on miiverse but my message is here for all to see.
---