Miiverse is a joke, freedom of speech not aloud.

#271BuretsuPosted 3/27/2013 11:09:34 PM
shaunme posted...
kdognumba1 posted...
Iokua posted...
This is still going? Has it devolved into random insanity yet, or are you people really that gullible?

It seems pretty insane, which is why I'm just bumping it with random responses. I'm generally surprised it hasn't been deleted by mods.

how? Talking about a feature of the Wii U right here

You're right. Nintendo should add "Shutting shuanme up" to the list of Wii U features.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#272IokuaPosted 3/27/2013 11:49:26 PM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
kdognumba1 posted...
Iokua posted...
This is still going? Has it devolved into random insanity yet, or are you people really that gullible?

It seems pretty insane, which is why I'm just bumping it with random responses. I'm generally surprised it hasn't been deleted by mods.

You're right. Nintendo should add "Shutting shuanme up" to the list of Wii U features.

I have a wonderful piece of Louisiana property you might like to invest it, it's only kind of swampy.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#273Watt64Posted 3/28/2013 1:31:05 AM
This Topic kind of silly in my opinion... :/
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
#274darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/28/2013 2:33:41 AM
No such thing as "freedom of speech". There's "freedom" but no matter where you are you have to adhere to certain guidelines all the time...
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#275VaultBoy2010Posted 3/28/2013 2:53:30 AM
how come I can't curse on gamefaqs or in public!?
I thought this was 'murica !
---
Love Is Over
3DS FC- Jacob- 4596-9541-5152
#276shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 4:19:28 AM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
kdognumba1 posted...
Iokua posted...

well it does need a few more bullet points.....
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#277FoppePosted 3/28/2013 4:26:02 AM
VaultBoy2010 posted...
how come I can't curse on gamefaqs or in public!?
I thought this was 'murica !

You are not allowed to curse in public over there?
Oh my...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#278Rasputin77Posted 3/28/2013 4:38:12 AM
The same little brats, tossing their favorite little "t-word" around some more...

**YAWN...**

And Miiverse is a joke, but not to a generation who loves for the proverbial 'mommy and daddy' to control what they hear and see.
---
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?
#279cybersonic233Posted 3/28/2013 4:38:30 AM
I live in the UK someone got arrested and sent to prison for 6 months for saying a member of our Olympic diving team was crap on Twitter freedom of speech died the second social networks where invented. All it takes these days is for one person to complain and its removed to avoid offence on the internet
#280MelkacPosted 3/28/2013 4:42:42 AM
So...you were insulting people's opinion.
...Why are you surprised it got removed?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA