Nintendo is lucky to still have dedicated fans after how they treat them

#51MelkacPosted 3/28/2013 5:31:28 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Constantly denying them games they want while region locking their hardware to insure they don't get the games.

Releasing cheap cash ins instead of the games fans actually want ex:NSMB series

Completely catering to the casual audience all of last gen

Releasing weak hardware at a premium cost

Not giving a damn to try and get third parties to make games for the wii u

Having a dated online infrastructure where everything is moderated constantly

This is why im not that much of a nintendo fan they clearly don't want me to be one

1.- Do your homework. You will discover with a little investigation why region-locking is necessary.
2.- They're a company....you know...a company needs to make money...?
3.- You really think the PS4 is going to cost $400, don't you...?
4.- WOW. You really are stupid if you think they haven't tried.
5.- ...Wait, what? Is that a bad thing? So you want Nintendo to make a Gamefaqs 2.0? No thanks.

Didn't I ignored you...? Well, whatever, now you are.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#52cybersonic233Posted 3/28/2013 5:33:23 AM
Buretsu posted...
GoombaX posted...
sony is also lucky after losing millions of peoples account info and credit card numbers

But but butbutbut! That was the fault of hackers, not Sony!!!!!!!111

still if Sony had better security the hacking would have failed both parties are to blame there
#53Rasputin77Posted 3/28/2013 5:33:55 AM
Some of you will go to any length just to get a reply in... little boys and their "if I get the last word!" mindset, lol. Simultaneously adorable and repugnant.

TC, I've been thinking that same thing, personally, for a while now. This is the second home console launch of theirs in a row that I've been relatively disappointed with... frankly, the 3DS is their saving grace in my eyes right now.

But I'll let you get back to the coddled brats who think they have more right to post here than you do. ;)
---
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?
#54melbye80Posted 3/28/2013 5:36:28 AM
Casuals probably loved Xenoblade and Sin and Punishment
#55IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/28/2013 4:03:55 PM
Melkac posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
Constantly denying them games they want while region locking their hardware to insure they don't get the games.

This is why im not that much of a nintendo fan they clearly don't want me to be one

1.- Do your homework. You will discover with a little investigation why region-locking is necessary.
2.- They're a company....you know...a company needs to make money...?
3.- You really think the PS4 is going to cost $400, don't you...?
4.- WOW. You really are stupid if you think they haven't tried.
5.- ...Wait, what? Is that a bad thing? So you want Nintendo to make a Gamefaqs 2.0? No thanks.

Didn't I ignored you...? Well, whatever, now you are.

I have to respond to #1 dude, while in general I agree with your arguments, I disagree with #1 with a passion. There is no excuse to defend region locking, it is a deplorable practice and needs to go the **** away, whether it is via a government issued ban or someone modding and giving Nintendo the finger it has to go.

There is no excuse for garbage like region locking to exist, nor is there any excuse for any game translated into English to not be released in all English speaking areas of the world, period. Suffice it to say these two things are what I feel Nintendo needs to do away with. Once they do, I will be satisfied.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#56jairusmonillasPosted 3/28/2013 4:07:22 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...

Those people that are loyal to nintendo never touched a playstation and an xbox in their life. They don't even know much of the other 3rd party exclusives that doesn't come to Nintendo. lol.