Are the following games coming to Wii U?

#1Mega_Shad0Posted 3/27/2013 12:59:07 PM
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Bioshock Infinite
- Deadpool
- Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Metro: Last Light
- Rainbow Six: Patriots
- Castlevania: LoS 2
- XCOM
- Lost Planet 3

Just wondering, I'm planning to pick these up in the fall and really don't want to buy another system for them.
#2sjc1279Posted 3/27/2013 1:00:05 PM
can you play monster hunter Ultimate on your ps3/360? I can't play it on my ps3 cuz capcom never localized it. lol
#3MotiJrPosted 3/27/2013 1:00:12 PM
Yes
#4ps2snesgodPosted 3/27/2013 1:02:41 PM
Mega_Shad0 posted...
- Battlefield 4 no
- Grand Theft Auto 5 maybe
- Bioshock Infinite no
- Deadpool no
- Splinter Cell Blacklist highly likely
- Metro: Last Light no
- Rainbow Six: Patriots likely
- Castlevania: LoS 2 no
- XCOM no
- Lost Planet 3 no

Just wondering, I'm planning to pick these up in the fall and really don't want to buy another system for them.

so go buy a 360 and a wii u
#5AndoMikePosted 3/27/2013 1:03:10 PM
They are all coming to the WiiU and are scheduled to be released within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I dont know if this topic is a joke or not. If it is a joke, then its a pretty poor attempt.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#6dancing_cactuarPosted 3/27/2013 1:03:16 PM
Mega_Shad0 posted...
XCOM

The "reboot" still exists? I thought it died when the actual reboot came out last year.

Thanks for reminding me about Rainbow 6 Patriots, though. Thought that game died. Along with the XCOM FPS.
#7Mega_Shad0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:03:52 PM
I have a Wii U, just asking if I'd have to get another system to enjoy my most anticipated non-Nintendo games of 2013.
#8AndoMikePosted 3/27/2013 1:05:57 PM
Search around the internet or this site for the answer. Due to the overwhelming amount of nonsense topics that get posted on this site, I cant bring myself to provide a meaningful answer. I'm going back to playing Halo 4 on my WiiU....
---
#9Mega_Shad0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:08:08 PM
AndoMike posted...
Search around the internet or this site for the answer. Due to the overwhelming amount of nonsense topics that get posted on this site, I cant bring myself to provide a meaningful answer. I'm going back to playing Halo 4 on my WiiU....

Pretty sure Halo is owned by Microsoft. If you're not going to provide meaningful responses stay out of the topic please, thank you.
#10AndoMikePosted 3/27/2013 1:11:57 PM
Mega_Shad0 posted...
AndoMike posted...

Pretty sure Halo is owned by Microsoft. If you're not going to provide meaningful responses stay out of the topic please, thank you.

If you expect to get only meaningful responses then you really should get off this site NOW!!! Theres more poison than knowledge spread on this site. Besides, the first page of topics has three dedicated to Battlefield 4 and it's release. So to answer your question that has been answered a thousand times already, not a single game you mentioned has been confirmed for the WiiU. It's possible some will get released, but as of now, you will need a different system to play these.
---