Battlefield is getting so much hate on here because its a FPS, why is that?

#1YamiYugi4400Posted 3/27/2013 4:07:20 PM
Where was all the CoD hate from Wii and Wii U fans when they got all the CoD games? The DS versions?

Where was all the hate for The Conduit 1 and 2 since they're FPS?
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#2StealthTifaPosted 3/27/2013 4:11:48 PM
Its getting hate because the Wii U isn't getting it so the NDF goes into lock down mode
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#3LinetrixPosted 3/27/2013 4:12:45 PM
It isn't getting all that hate for being a FPS. It's because it won't be released for the Wii U. Metal Gear Solid is a crappy franchise now as well (because Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes won't have a Wii U version).

Basically even the most awesome game becomes pure garbage if it's not coming for the Wii U. We will have Croods anyway. Who cares about all that AAA shovelware?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#4snae99Posted 3/27/2013 4:20:38 PM(edited)
I play Battlefield on my PC anyways, so it's not because "hurr durr it's not on Wii U that's why you hate it."

I'm hating on it because it looks just like BF3. They're pretty much taking the CoD approach here, just rehashing their games. Would it be good if it was released on Wii U? I guess for those people who really want to play it, but I sure as hell am not buying it on any platform.

As long as people just keep buying these mediocre games we won't get any real quality anytime soon. Hell the game is probably gonna be riddled with micro-transactions and a $50 premium DLC a few months later. I'll pass.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#5MalifacentXPosted 3/27/2013 4:20:51 PM
I'm certainly not hating on it. I will likely get it for my PS3 and there will be no love lost for my Wii U.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket
#6DiscostewSMPosted 3/27/2013 4:22:23 PM
It's not necessarily the game that is getting the hate. It's the hate towards the trolls that continually mock the Wii U and force this issue day in and day out like they have short-term memory loss.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7dmcd93Posted 3/27/2013 4:27:23 PM
I don't think that it's exclusive to this board, I've seen a lot of people hate on FPS's in general across the internet, (particularly CoD and BF) for being, "dudebro" games.
---
Garrus is the Greatest bro in gaming.
Devil May Cry 2 is the best 3rd person shooter ever made.
#8GdboyratedloudPosted 3/27/2013 4:28:34 PM
had to use your alt accounts to bump this topic eh?

Couldnt accept the fact that ppl are tired of responding to your troll ass eh?
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#9RazieruPosted 3/27/2013 4:32:13 PM
StealthTifa posted...
Its getting hate because the Wii U isn't getting it so the NDF goes into lock down mode

This, and be careful of what topics you make and what you say on this board. Apparently some Nintendo-bred mods won't like it so much that they'll delete your topic and comments, among other things, that don't paint a pretty picture about the Wii U. I guess they are really worried about the Wii U as well.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/27/2013 4:34:18 PM
Hypocrites really. They will bash almost any popular FPS game without ever playing them. But if you bash a "kiddy" game without ever playing they will question your maturity.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif