New Persona

#31MelkacPosted 3/28/2013 5:41:19 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

Pretty sure Atlus wants to make a long, good game, which unfortunately wii u doesnt exactly suport.

On the plus side, I'm sure Atlus will throw Wii U owners a bone with Persona: Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Teenager while the big boy consoles get the real game.
---

What big boy consoles? The 3DS?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#32Ghost-inZeShell(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:45:36 AM
Melkac posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

Pretty sure Atlus wants to make a long, good game, which unfortunately wii u doesnt exactly suport.

On the plus side, I'm sure Atlus will throw Wii U owners a bone with Persona: Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Teenager while the big boy consoles get the real game.
---

What big boy consoles? The 3DS?

I think he's referring to the RROD360, and RidgeRacer (spiderman font) 3.
#33MilesTeg420Posted 3/28/2013 10:33:01 AM
I didn't mention Xbox because it sells like poo in Japan. Just put it on the Japanese systems.

Anyway, with Devil Survivor 1/2, Strange Journey, SMT4, the Etrian games, Soul Hackers, Radiant Historia and the Fire Emblem x SMT Wii U game, Atlus has been supporting N quite a bit. I think this could definately lead to P5 on Wii U.
#34DTY3Posted 3/28/2013 10:34:24 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

lolwut
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#35Bahamut_10thPosted 3/28/2013 10:35:48 AM
Only if it wasn't anything like 3 and 4.
#36Ghost-inZeShell(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:48:16 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
Only if it wasn't anything like 3 and 4.

I feel exactly the opposite.
#37Oni_TaedoPosted 3/28/2013 10:53:54 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

Why would they want that?
If Persona 3 and 4 are anything to go by, they'd prefer a short game, which takes moderate effort to beat, with an interesting cast that does nothing, and a boring ass plot, set in a poorly written highschool animu that makes School Days look like Ghost in the Shell.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#38Bahamut_10thPosted 3/28/2013 12:02:55 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

Why would they want that?
If Persona 3 and 4 are anything to go by, they'd prefer a short game, which takes moderate effort to beat, with an interesting cast that does nothing, and a boring ass plot, set in a poorly written highschool animu that makes School Days look like Ghost in the Shell.

lol thanks for listing why I hate the direction the series took.
#39Ghost-inZeShell(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 2:04:29 PM
BTW, as far as the element system is concerned, how can Shadows be weak to darkness?
#40DarkAdonis123Posted 3/28/2013 2:09:22 PM
I'd buy it, just probably not for Wii U.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue