This is why you should all support Nintendo and punish companies such as EA.

#1Pac12345Posted 3/27/2013 5:07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XZxXEidtxHk#!

I said it once and I will say it again, this past gen (7th gen) was the worst gen to ever befall upon the gaming industry.

Next time you "want Nintendo to fail", or you want Nintendo to "make decent hardware" think twice, people, Seriously.

Also YOU CAN make a difference. As consumers we have the power to do it! Don't let that "I'm just a tiny person" mentality plague your brain.
#2iovandrakePosted 3/27/2013 5:08:37 PM
Nintendo is just as much part of the problem (in different ways). Ignoring that is blind fanboyness.
#3LaLiLuLeLoSnakePosted 3/27/2013 5:16:50 PM
i like ea
#4redluigi11Posted 3/27/2013 5:17:26 PM
http://youtu.be/e-LE0ycgkBQ
im just going to leave this here
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus
#5Pac12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:17:44 PM
iovandrake posted...
Nintendo is just as much part of the problem (in different ways). Ignoring that is blind fanboyness.

Watch the video. No one said Nintendo is innocent, but they are the ones who get the most criticism and flack when they try to do things right and decide to not do exactly what the others are doing.

Seriously, watch the whole video. You will not regret it.
#6iovandrakePosted 3/27/2013 5:24:32 PM
Basing your system around a controller is not right. Was the SNES a bad system because it didn't have a tablet? Was it bad because it didn't have motion controls? No. Part of the problem is people buying what the industry feeds them. That they NEED certain features to have fun. This is true of all of the companies and Nintendo isn't the worst offender when it comes to modern gaming problems, but does contribute in its own way.

I didn't watch the video, btw. I was merely giving a blanket statement since I know a lot of people on this board seem to think Nintendo is a saint that has saved gaming. Nintendo did a lot to damage gaming. The 3ds you all love could have been out years sooner had Nintendo cared. They didn't though. They had a monopoly on the handheld market for a decade with the original gameboy and held that tech back on purpose. Nintendo would do that continually if they could get away with it.
#7RECON64bitPosted 3/27/2013 5:25:10 PM
I will not support nintendo just for the sake of it. they aren't much better.
#8Dr_FacerPosted 3/27/2013 5:34:36 PM
Fanboy in denial topic.

Not worth anybody's time.
#9Dustof_DryBonesPosted 3/27/2013 5:38:58 PM
RECON64bit posted...
I will not support nintendo just for the sake of it. they aren't much better.

They aren't much better than EA? Are you serious?
---
Ahoy, matey!
#10Pac12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:49:22 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
Fanboy in denial topic.

Not worth anybody's time.

I am not a fanboy. Dude, please watch the video before making assumptions. Also, how come you accuse me of something when you don't even know what I'm talking about. I am not denying anything, silly.