So do Nintendo only fans like to wait months for Nintendo exclusive games?

#1ArevinPosted 3/27/2013 5:23:11 PM
Just trying to get a consensus here.
---
i5-2500k OC 4.5GHz@1.22v || Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 || Intel 80 GB SSD || F3 1 TB HDD || Corsair 8GB || MSI GTX 580 Lightning || 1050W || HAF X || Hyper 212+
#2Baha05Posted 3/27/2013 5:24:15 PM
Ummm I kinda do, I guess it depends on what's out right now, at the moment I can't wait for E3 to come to show us stuff.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 3/27/2013 5:39:44 PM
I have more (360/PS3/PC/Wii U) games to play than I have time for. The wait for new Nintendo exclusives doesn't really bother me. They'll happen eventually.
#4ElGadoPosted 3/27/2013 5:40:58 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I have more (360/PS3/PC/Wii U) games to play than I have time for. The wait for new Nintendo exclusives doesn't really bother me. They'll happen eventually.

Because that makes it okay.
#5LePhenomPosted 3/27/2013 6:05:28 PM
Honestly, I could go 3 years without any new games at all and still not finish playing through my backlog of games. I wouldn't even have the time to play half of it.

That being said, I can't wait for E3 or whenever Nintendo announces their next games (might come in Nintendo Directs).

Also, I'm not a Nintendo-only fan.... I'm a "current-gen Nintendo only owner" but I do buy other consoles later down the line, like I'm getting a PS3 in a couple weeks... and I also play PC games from time to time.. but I would still be okay even if I was playing Nintendo only. Don't forget they also release many games on portables - and said portables have great 3rd party support.
#6The_DOAMPosted 3/27/2013 6:17:10 PM
Nope everyone does it's only the the Call of Duty, Madden, Need for Speed, and Assassin's Creed people. Those games that come out once a year every year. They get allot of hate too. Also it's not months it's years. Zelda, Mario, Gears of War, God of War, Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, and many many more. These games are not released every year and people do wait for them.

You must be a big fan of some of the first games I mentioned spoiled rotten on your Call of Duty's being pumped out regularly. Nothing wrong with those games I like Assassin's Creed myself but the other yearly games just lack soul and their hype always feels hollow and cold.

So no Nintendo fans are not the only ones who wait everyone does it's the minority that does not. Also years not months.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#7PhoslusPosted 3/27/2013 6:20:34 PM
Yes, if the games are great.
No, if they suck.
---
"Common sense is not so common"
-My 7th grade teacher
#8DonomegaPosted 3/27/2013 6:27:20 PM
Sure why not? Patients always pays off and that sort of thing. Are you a console gamer? Judging by the PC specs in your signature I'd sure be a console gamer ;)
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
#9Tsutarja495Posted 3/27/2013 6:28:39 PM
I have over a dozen Nintendo systems, and not one of them do I have no desire to get any more games for. The time between releases I just use to get games on any of them.
#10Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/27/2013 6:28:50 PM
I'm fine with letting Nintendo take however long they feel is necessary to get their games the way they want them before they release them. I have plenty of other games to keep me entertained, so it's not like I'm waiting for them, it's more like looking forward to them.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR