So do Nintendo only fans like to wait months for Nintendo exclusive games?

#11ViolentAbacusPosted 3/27/2013 5:28:51 PM
Well, I can't necessarily say that I LIKE it, but considering I have 15 consoles with a crapton of games on each, and like 50+ on steam, I keep myself fairly busy, so it doesn't really bother, or affect me.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#12sonic777Posted 3/27/2013 6:26:30 PM
They LOVE it!!!

Who needs games when you can speculate on when and what the games will be?

Who needs surprises? Just throw em another installment of the franchises they've played since they were 8.

INNOVATION
#13DisgaeaNutPosted 3/27/2013 6:27:30 PM
Nintendo fans don't like admitting their console has bad third party support.
#14TheBonfiniPosted 3/27/2013 6:28:22 PM
Baha05 posted...
Ummm I kinda do, I guess it depends on what's out right now, at the moment I can't wait for E3 to come to show us stuff.

omg
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#15ChipChippersonPosted 3/27/2013 10:46:33 PM(edited)
I'm currently a Nintendo only owner and I've been playing everything that comes out, I'm not waiting months for anything. Frankly I don't love any of Nintendo's franchises enough to sit twiddling my thumbs. The guys who do nothing but watch paint dry waiting for Zelda or Mario are the ones queering it for those of us who actually do want 3rd party support on the console.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.