C/D: At E3, Nintendo is gonna win again using the Wii U.

#11DonomegaPosted 3/27/2013 6:32:45 PM
I'd like to see all three have an amazing showing. That would, believe it or not, be the best thing for gaming.
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
#12NeoSamuelPosted 3/27/2013 6:42:15 PM
I would say its in the air at the moment.

We know that Nintendo isn't putting out a new console or handheld so their main show will be showing off games.

We don't know what we will be getting out of Sony and Microsoft. News about the PS4 is predictable out of Sony.

Microsoft may announce the 720, but there aren't even credible rumors going arround about that yet.
---
I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!
#13Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/27/2013 6:45:29 PM
It's hard to say, but I think Nintendo has more possible attractions that they can wow at E3 with. If Sony and/or MS unveil their consoles and showcase attractive features, that won't be easy to beat, but with a good number of highly appealing games, for avid gamers and casuals alike, with cleverly implemented features only possible on the Wii U, Nintendo should be able to come out on top.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#14Dustof_DryBonesPosted 3/27/2013 6:48:17 PM
STE573 posted...
Anyone with the slightest notion that Nintendo can compete with a potential condole announcement and the hype juggernaut that is the PS4 in terms of having the best show is kidding themselves.

Software > Everything else

Always.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#15Reflex-ArcPosted 3/27/2013 6:49:20 PM(edited)
I loves me some Nintendo, don't get me wrong, but it would take a special kind of idiot to think that Microsoft and Sony won't be taking the show with their respective new consoles at E3 this year. Nintendo will have a great show if they showcase all the games we've been waiting for, but even the most diehard Nintendo fan has to give way to their inner gamer to be excited about news of new hardware from any of the heavy hitters.
#16DiscostewSMPosted 3/27/2013 6:49:55 PM
I really don't know, so I'm not voting either way. Wii U may be doing poorly, but recent games are picking it up little by little. Still may not be enough against the big boys, but sometimes the underdog does rise above.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#17art_of_the_killPosted 3/27/2013 6:53:15 PM
"Again?" As if to say they won last year? I think the general public agreed that their showing last year was terrible.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#1819061980Posted 3/27/2013 6:56:13 PM
P for possibly.
#19Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:24:10 PM
Dustof_DryBones posted...
STE573 posted...
Anyone with the slightest notion that Nintendo can compete with a potential condole announcement and the hype juggernaut that is the PS4 in terms of having the best show is kidding themselves.

Software > Everything else

Always.

Games > Software

Gamers don't look at what a software can do, but if that software can create a well designed game engine.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/27/2013 9:27:14 PM
Nintendo usually wins in my eyes.
Even if only because they look like they're there to have fun.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656