Wii U the best console ever?

#1Schwepps01Posted 3/27/2013 8:38:15 PM
With amazing exclusives from Day 1 like Assassin's Creed III, Darksiders II, and Mass Effect 3, along with critically-acclaimed system sellers like Lego City Undercover, combined with the great 1st party line-up to be released this year, the Wii U definitely hit the ground running.

It can only get better from here. Companies like EA will be sorry that they didn't port Battlefield 4 onto the Wii U.
---
#2QuaguamanPosted 3/27/2013 8:43:23 PM
this topic is fail

3/10 made me respond
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#3Schwepps01(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:45:29 PM
Can you explain to me what is so fail about this? I honestly believe the Wii U has amazing potential.
#4pearl arowanaPosted 3/27/2013 9:39:31 PM
yeap.. the best flop ever!
rofl
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#5MathewMansonPosted 3/27/2013 9:43:28 PM
pearl arowana posted...
yeap.. the best flop ever!
rofl

I wonder what country you live in.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#6RedOrionPosted 3/27/2013 9:49:17 PM(edited)
I know what you mean TC, it's amazing it got such big titles for launch; titles that took years for the 360 and PS3 to get.

There is a gap in software releases right now but I think this console has great potential.
I've never had a feeling like it with any other console i've purchased, the PS3 comes close.
#7Juvart24Posted 3/27/2013 10:05:53 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
With amazing exclusives from Day 1 like Assassin's Creed III, Darksiders II, and Mass Effect 3, along with critically-acclaimed system sellers like Lego City Undercover, combined with the great 1st party line-up to be released this year, the Wii U definitely hit the ground running.

It can only get better from here. Companies like EA will be sorry that they didn't port Battlefield 4 onto the Wii U.

Hahahahahahahaha. That is all.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#8sentoworfPosted 3/27/2013 10:07:43 PM
It has potential but I doubt it'll get many games. It'll probably be like the Wii with a couple great third party gems.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#9ChipChippersonPosted 3/27/2013 11:07:46 PM
What will end up happening is that everybody is laughing now but this thing will eventually blow up and all the crap talkers will pretend that they supported it from day 1, much like what happened with the PS3. That console and its library was a running joke for YEARS and look where it is now. I guarantee at least half of the folks who were calling it ''PS3rd place'' and the like are now eagerly hobbing Sony's knob.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.