TRUE Nintendo fans only by Nintendo consoles

#41eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:25:47 AM
Traptin3days posted...
You are awesome Elliot :)

Of course only TRUE Nintendo fans can understand the peak of your awesomeness. Where is our great leader DK btw?

Thank you, finally another TRUE Nintendo fan here. DK probably left because barely anyone here was a TRUE Nintendo fan.
---
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
#42Traptin3daysPosted 3/30/2013 4:47:56 AM
eellliioottt posted...
Traptin3days posted...

Of course only TRUE Nintendo fans can understand the peak of your awesomeness. Where is our great leader DK btw?

Thank you, finally another TRUE Nintendo fan here. DK probably left because barely anyone here was a TRUE Nintendo fan.

Of course! I am always at your side of the battlefield! And that is sad that our GREAT leader left. He would be so proud of US.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#43eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:57:36 AM
Traptin3days posted...
eellliioottt posted...
Traptin3days posted...

Of course! I am always at your side of the battlefield! And that is sad that our GREAT leader left. He would be so proud of US.

At least we can still TALK to HIM on the SSBU boards.
---
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
#44jorheadPosted 3/30/2013 7:16:26 AM
Wow, this is bad even for a troll lol.

Anywho, if anyone was to take your comments seriously, they would simply tell you that Nintendo having competition is better. It drives them to innovate to stay ahead of said rivals and in turn makes them a stronger company with better consoles and games.

To bad you are Truely short sighted in what little cohesive thought you have.
---
XBL GT is Ruthless4u
#45Traptin3daysPosted 3/30/2013 7:18:53 AM
eellliioottt posted...
Traptin3days posted...
eellliioottt posted...
Traptin3days posted...

At least we can still TALK to HIM on the SSBU boards.

Yes but it sadly TENDS to evolve into an argument when we TRUE Nintendo fans tries to SAVE the foolish users.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#46jackorhoadsPosted 3/30/2013 7:19:58 AM
Buretsu posted...
These parody topics are getting sillier and sillier.

Its out of control. People who like video games.....play and buy video games. It seems so obvious.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#47zatOMGPosted 3/30/2013 7:37:13 AM
Buretsu posted...
These parody topics are getting sillier and sillier.

This one changed my life. I am a new man.