Nintendo's domination has finally come to an end

#1GSWarriors-Posted 3/28/2013 1:24:46 AM(edited)
You rarely hear anything about the WII U in the gaming world these days and now a bunch of the best games won't come to WII U and a bunch of game companies said they won't support WII U. Now the console will be like the N64 of this generation. Gamers and game companies finally see the light and see how evil Nintendo is just like Sony and M$ but the latter two still put in a lot of effort and money in their products. Nintendo just made a WII U 1.5 and hope people were dumb enough and trick people into thinking it's the best console. Those cheap bastards.
#2GencoilPosted 3/28/2013 1:32:04 AM
Oh stop with the drama.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#3squatch22Posted 3/28/2013 1:40:17 AM
Nintendo is evil for;

Not making u pay inflated prices for memory.
Backwards compatibility.
Including a memory card with 3DS that u don't need.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#4ChipChippersonPosted 3/28/2013 2:00:02 AM
I think hating Nintendo gives people a hard-on. It's the only explanation.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#5JackalPosted 3/28/2013 2:01:52 AM
Nintendo is evil because they made the Gamepad which forces developers to not spend extra time and resources trying to figure out something to do with that second screen beyond just simple menus.

They are evil for not providing a decent amount of internal storage for for the digital age of gaming just to save a buck.

And their most evil sin of all? They didn't include bluray playback!!! >:-D

That's right! You know you want it! :)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#6Lemmywinks13Posted 3/28/2013 2:12:23 AM
People hate Nintendo for all the fun games they make. I know it makes my blood boil sometimes.
#7Skill4ReelPosted 3/28/2013 2:12:55 AM
Gencoil posted...
Oh stop with the drama.

Lol. I swear it's like an episode of 90210 up in here, and this GSWarriors- guy is Brenda.
#8STN79Posted 3/28/2013 2:16:49 AM
Nintendo hasn't dominated since N64. Have you been living under a rock ever since the original Playstation came out?
#9halfelven23Posted 3/28/2013 2:18:10 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
People hate Nintendo for all the fun games they make. I know it makes my blood boil sometimes.

really? i thought trolls are just...trolls....
#10pearl arowanaPosted 3/28/2013 2:26:41 AM
nintendo is not competitive anymore..
look at their console and online services.. its like years and years behind the competitor... sad really..
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar