Another Poll....

#1RazieruPosted 3/28/2013 7:02:23 AM
Which is looking better now? - Results (137 votes)
Wii U
51.82% (71 votes)
Vita
23.36% (32 votes)
I'm hungry. Where are my muffins, Razieru?!
24.82% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll just....leave it at that. Apparently it's a cluster **** of gloom and doom topics with the mods patrolling ever so vigilantly to delete them. So what do YOU think has the brighter future?

Keep in mind that the Vita is slated to get around a hundred games, while there's....Nintendo TVii, and a GBA VC for the Wii U for starters.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#2digiblasterPosted 3/28/2013 7:04:08 AM
Neither are looking too bright, but we'll be seeing a new 3D Mario and Mario Kart at E3 this year. That's pretty good. There's also unannounced games, as well as the games that are slated for this year.

I don't know much about the Vita, but I've not heard much in terms of must-have games. I'd like to get one someday, but I've not been sold yet.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#3Schwepps01Posted 3/28/2013 7:07:55 AM
Finally, a sales comparison where Wii U may actually win. But only in terms of being the lowest sold.
#4Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:08:38 AM
digiblaster posted...
I don't know much about the Vita, but I've not heard much in terms of must-have games. I'd like to get one someday, but I've not been sold yet.

Heh, until this thing gets a price drop like the 3DS did (for the system and those damn memory cards), I won't be getting one anytime soon. And one can't help but wonder that those 100 games it is expected to get, probably about 10% of them (at least) will be system sellers.

It's a tech marvel, sure, but overpriced memory and about as much "appealing" software as the Wii U is what's slowly killing it as well.
---
#5stekim40Posted 3/28/2013 7:09:21 AM
You cannot compare a console with a handheld.

Apples and Oranges
---
Xyzzy!
#6Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:12:19 AM
stekim40 posted...
You cannot compare a console with a handheld.

I just did. Or am I to let some ridiculous "rules" stand in my way? Both are comparable (software wise), so why not?

Apples and Oranges

Peaches and plums.
---
#7digiblasterPosted 3/28/2013 7:13:06 AM
Razieru posted...
digiblaster posted...

Heh, until this thing gets a price drop like the 3DS did (for the system and those damn memory cards), I won't be getting one anytime soon. And one can't help but wonder that those 100 games it is expected to get, probably about 10% of them (at least) will be system sellers.

It's a tech marvel, sure, but overpriced memory and about as much "appealing" software as the Wii U is what's slowly killing it as well.

I've heard a lot people dropping this 100 games thing all over the place, yet I've heard nothing about what the games are. On the other hand, everybody seems happy to put their fingers in their ears and ignore the Wii U games that we actually know about.

At the end of the day though, anybody that actively hopes for a console to fail can't consider themselves a proper gamer.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#8Rasputin77Posted 3/28/2013 7:14:21 AM
The "comparison police generation" has officially spiraled out of control.

You can compare anything to anything else - there are no rules. Now... making excuses to not compare something because you fear the outcome... that's something entirely different. ;)
---
My girlfriend was worried I wasn't taking birth control seriously, so I showed her the Wii U board on GameFAQs.
Now SHE'S buying all the condoms.
#9Enigma149Posted 3/28/2013 7:16:02 AM
Apples and Oranges

Similarities:
-Both are fruit.
-Both grow on trees.
-Both have approximately the same mass and dimensions.

Differences:
-Apples ripen after being picked; oranges do not.
-Apples have various colors of skin; oranges vary on the inside.
-Apples have seeds in the core; oranges have seeds throughout the fruit.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#10Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:19:16 AM
digiblaster posted...
At the end of the day though, anybody that actively hopes for a console to fail can't consider themselves a proper gamer.

Eh, I'll go as far to say that I simply enjoy ripping Nintendo (or any company for that matter) on their dumb mistakes they make. In the end, it's all about critical feedback like such, and why people like me are actually necessary to give them that push vocally.

I mean, it's all about being heard as gamers. They wouldn't know what to do without some form of critical and genuine feedback, which is always eons better than the "yes man" feedback that will only promote gaming companies to keep churning out the same old crap.

And why you ask? Because they know that's all they need to do to appease said gamers. Why try to do better and evolve when you got countless gamers happy with whatever they **** out currently?
---