Injustice: Gods Among Us demo confirmed... not coming to Wii U though

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/28/2013 10:00:56 AM(edited)
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/mar/28/injustice-gods-among-us-demo-coming-playstation-3-and-xbox-360-april-2-more-black-adam-gameplay/#comments

Sorta relevant since Injustice is coming to Wii U, but those on the fence (Like I am, because Netherealm fighters are normally hit or miss. And I at least want to try it before I pass judgement) it's irratiting that we don't get the demo to try out.

Well, if you are a Wii U only user that is, I can try it on the PS3. But it would be nice to see some of the Wii U features in the Demo.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2sumweeabooPosted 3/28/2013 10:01:30 AM
That sucks. I would've liked to try it as well so that I could see if it would've been something I was interested in.
---
---
#3ADHDguitarPosted 3/28/2013 10:07:47 AM
Can't blame them.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4ChipChippersonPosted 3/28/2013 1:12:20 PM
I don't need a demo to confirm that the game is awesome.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#5Rasputin77Posted 3/28/2013 2:43:07 PM
^ Agreed, Chip. Tsss tsss, instead of a demo, why don't you get a delarry or a decurly or somethin', tsss tsss.

Although I'll still fire up the PS3 to check it out. :)
---
My girlfriend was worried I wasn't taking birth control seriously, so I showed her the Wii U board on GameFAQs.
Now SHE'S buying all the condoms.
#6EmperorwonPosted 3/28/2013 2:44:49 PM
why do the animations in mortal kombat engine look so crappy?
---
---
---
#7alifeofwinterPosted 3/28/2013 2:47:52 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/mar/28/injustice-gods-among-us-demo-coming-playstation-3-and-xbox-360-april-2-more-black-adam-gameplay/#comments

Sorta relevant since Injustice is coming to Wii U, but those on the fence (Like I am, because Netherealm fighters are normally hit or miss. And I at least want to try it before I pass judgement)

There was only one NetherRealm fighting game...Mortal Kombat 9
---
PSN User Name - alifeofwinter "Attack Me If You Dare, I Will Crush You!"
NP: UMVC3, MK9, DOA5
#8KCJ5062Posted 3/28/2013 2:54:11 PM
alifeofwinter posted...

Sorta relevant since Injustice is coming to Wii U, but those on the fence (Like I am, because Netherealm fighters are normally hit or miss. And I at least want to try it before I pass judgement)

There was only one NetherRealm fighting game...Mortal Kombat 9

I'm sure he's referring to the Midway games as well. As it was NRS, but under a different name back then.
#9mcnichojPosted 3/28/2013 3:03:47 PM
because Netherealm fighters are normally hit or miss.
Do you attend special education classes? They've made four games, not including the Batman one both MK9 and MK Kollection were spot on.
Or did you mean MK games in general are hit and miss? You've had plenty of time to play MK9 and it's the same engine Injustice will be using which means it will be great.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#10The_King82Posted 3/28/2013 3:05:37 PM
Ouch! When it rains, it pours!
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!