I honestly feel bad for nintendo at this point

#1Murderstorm117Posted 3/28/2013 10:08:27 AM
Tons of new games are getting announced and they just keep giving the finger to nintendo. Its like they are forgetting that nintendo still exists. Meanwhile people are in denial saying that those games suck and don't matter anyways which just makes nintendo feel alright about have no third party support. You can pretty much tell if a game is coming to the wii u by asking yourself is it a big game? If the anwser is yes then no its not coming to the wii u
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#2SteamedRicePosted 3/28/2013 10:11:25 AM
Apparently all games suck anyways so it doesn't matter to them.
#3manjiPosted 3/28/2013 10:12:43 AM
i kinda realize what i buy nintendo consoles for. nintendo games and the few third party games that make it worthwhile.
#4LinetrixPosted 3/28/2013 10:13:29 AM
manji posted...
i kinda realize what i buy nintendo consoles for. nintendo games and the few third party games that make it worthwhile.

In other words, it would be better if Nintendo became a software company.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5shaunmePosted 3/28/2013 10:14:30 AM
Linetrix posted...
manji posted...

exactly
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#6ShankspearePosted 3/28/2013 10:19:44 AM
I lol'd when you said honestly. THIS IS THE INTERNET!!
#7RugterWyper32Posted 3/28/2013 10:20:45 AM
Honestly, while I'm worried for 3rd part support of some companies, it's certainly not Activision and EA. SPECIALLY EA.
My hope is that both of those companies go down. They're a plague in the videogame industry. Let their good developers be freed from them. EA dying along with their microtransactions would be beautiful. Keep them away from their good stuff like the Dead Space series.
Meanwhile, Activision hasn't done anything interesting lately. And they have sent the Tony Hawk series down the drain, which was the only thing about them that remotely interested me anymore.
And yes, I own more than Nintendo consoles. Xbox360 user here.

I still hope Nintendo gets some 3rd party support, I know it won't be anything noteworthy, but it'd still help them. A few 3rd party exclusives, their good old 1st party exclusives and hopefully a new IP or a few, and there we go.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
#8GamerguymassPosted 3/28/2013 10:22:19 AM
Linetrix posted...
manji posted...

No. Just no. Nintendo games are made specifically for their consoles which is why they always look and work so well. I imagine you would see more bugs in them if they went to another console.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point to learn that Sony or MS is paying developers not to make games for the Wii U, because it really does seem like they are trying to screw over Nintendo at this point. There really is no reason not to make games for the Wii U as well at this point. The argument of no HD doesn't work anymore. I know EA threw a temper tantrum, but the other companies have no excuse really.
#9GoombaXPosted 3/28/2013 10:22:56 AM
man i feel bad for trolls on this board, so many of them only a couple can get the spotlight
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#10manjiPosted 3/28/2013 10:23:43 AM
Linetrix posted...
manji posted...

no, i like nintendos controllers and devices, i like nintendo hardware. and i like playing nintendo games on nintendo hardware. i hope that makes it more clear.