I honestly feel bad for nintendo at this point

#11bond465Posted 3/28/2013 10:24:24 AM
Honestly I would LOVE for Nintendo to go 3rd party. So we no longer have to buy their outdated consoles to play Zelda. Would love to play Zelda on the ps4.
#12wugeezyPosted 3/28/2013 10:29:49 AM
Meanwhile the same topics keep getting posted.
#13Azure_lKitePosted 3/28/2013 10:31:06 AM
bond465 posted...
Honestly I would LOVE for Nintendo to go 3rd party. So we no longer have to buy their outdated consoles to play Zelda. Would love to play Zelda on the ps4.

This.

The true issue with Nintendo is not the games, they have great 1st party franchises, but since the Wii they've been going the cheap way on the hardware, which means lack of interest and 3rd party support.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#14RobobroPosted 3/28/2013 10:41:12 AM
Aren't there like 200 topics exactly like this on this board? Oh and since when have consoles ever had the same games on it? Nintendo have always had a vastly different library than everyone else.

Remember SNES and Genesis? Not the same games at all. Plus we do not need 3 systems that all play the exact same games. Do you really want the same game for 3 different systems? It's absurd.

I often end up liking the third party games on Nintendo systems better than the third party games on other platforms anyway. Games on other systems these days seem all samey.
#15GamespohtPosted 3/28/2013 10:48:52 AM
bond465 posted...

You must be on some pretty heavy drugs, if you expect THAT to ever happen.
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
#16Rasputin77Posted 3/28/2013 11:26:16 AM
GoombaX posted...
man i feel bad for trolls on this board, so many of them only a couple can get the spotlight

I believe you left out "lol" and "kid".
---
My girlfriend was worried I wasn't taking birth control seriously, so I showed her the Wii U board on GameFAQs.
Now SHE'S buying all the condoms.
#17bond465Posted 3/28/2013 11:31:22 AM
Gamespoht posted...
bond465 posted...

You must be on some pretty heavy drugs, if you expect THAT to ever happen.

where in my post does it say I expect that to happen? Sounds like you are on some pretty heavy drugs.
#18Dr_FacerPosted 3/28/2013 11:37:26 AM
RugterWyper32 posted...
Honestly, while I'm worried for 3rd part support of some companies, it's certainly not Activision and EA. SPECIALLY EA.
My hope is that both of those companies go down. They're a plague in the videogame industry. Let their good developers be freed from them. EA dying along with their microtransactions would be beautiful. Keep them away from their good stuff like the Dead Space series.
Meanwhile, Activision hasn't done anything interesting lately. And they have sent the Tony Hawk series down the drain, which was the only thing about them that remotely interested me anymore.
And yes, I own more than Nintendo consoles. Xbox360 user here.

I still hope Nintendo gets some 3rd party support, I know it won't be anything noteworthy, but it'd still help them. A few 3rd party exclusives, their good old 1st party exclusives and hopefully a new IP or a few, and there we go.

I wonder how many years Nintendo Fanboys will spend hating EA for giving the big N the finger.

Kids, EA is a company that does whatever it feels like doing, same as the big N.
#19RugterWyper32Posted 3/28/2013 11:51:10 AM
Dr_Facer posted...
RugterWyper32 posted...
Honestly, while I'm worried for 3rd part support of some companies, it's certainly not Activision and EA. SPECIALLY EA.
My hope is that both of those companies go down. They're a plague in the videogame industry. Let their good developers be freed from them. EA dying along with their microtransactions would be beautiful. Keep them away from their good stuff like the Dead Space series.
Meanwhile, Activision hasn't done anything interesting lately. And they have sent the Tony Hawk series down the drain, which was the only thing about them that remotely interested me anymore.
And yes, I own more than Nintendo consoles. Xbox360 user here.

I still hope Nintendo gets some 3rd party support, I know it won't be anything noteworthy, but it'd still help them. A few 3rd party exclusives, their good old 1st party exclusives and hopefully a new IP or a few, and there we go.

I wonder how many years Nintendo Fanboys will spend hating EA for giving the big N the finger.

Kids, EA is a company that does whatever it feels like doing, same as the big N.

I've been hating EA for a while now. Sure, I have a few of their games which I find entertaining, namely the Dead Space series (although DS3 honestly disappointed me big time) and the Skate series, which was pretty quality. So while EA does have good stuff, then you have their horrible business practices. DS3 was what finished changing my stance on them. I had tried to overlook their practices for a while, but after that, the Sim City fiasco and learning about how they released pretty much exactly the same game for the Vita twice (Fifa Soccer 2012/2013) I realized how bad of a company they were. They can die off with their microtransactions and all the stuff they've got going.

So in my case, it has nothing to do with Nintendo. Though if I get concrete evidence of them being trash to Nintendo because of their Origin system, you might end up adding that.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
#20GoombaXPosted 3/28/2013 11:52:19 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
GoombaX posted...
man i feel bad for trolls on this board, so many of them only a couple can get the spotlight

I believe you left out "lol" and "kid".

oh my bad "lol kid"
that better?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it