Nintendo isn't about third party games!!! They are about first party games!!!

#1CelestialMindPosted 3/28/2013 11:36:16 AM
And yet no first party game that people actually want is in site.

Enjoy waiting 3 years minimum for the next smash brothers to come out.

I don't think Nintendo has ever failed this badly. Even if they lost third party support, at least the N64/GC/Wii had quality first party games even at launch.
#2dancing_cactuarPosted 3/28/2013 11:37:30 AM
Man, are you on a roll today.

I still want to know what games Sony made since November, being so much more busy than Nintendo.
#3The_BoredomsPosted 3/28/2013 11:39:39 AM
How is Sony relevant to this topic? No comparison was made.
#4digiblasterPosted 3/28/2013 11:40:07 AM
Mario Kart and 3D Mario this year, Wind Waker HD, and a new Zelda some time in 2014.

As for Smash Bros, we've been told we'll see screenshots at E3, though they hinted rather heavily that they hope to have a trailer to show us. IIRC, it was just under two years from showing us a trailer to release for SSBB, so we should have the new Smash Bros in a couple of years. Not great, but with all the other games that we know about (as well as the ones we don't) I think we can get by.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#5aryanbrarPosted 3/28/2013 11:40:37 AM
dancing_cactuar posted...

I still want to know what games Sony made since November, being so much more busy than Nintendo.

god of war came out recently, with last of us coming out. not including other games.
#6umn09Posted 3/28/2013 11:41:34 AM
smash bro u maybe the only game that will make me want to get a wii u

but smash bro brawl was delay when it came out for the wii, so I would expect delay for smash bro u or any big name games from nintendo
---
If there is an intelligent designer, then why are you so ugly?
#7NamcoMuseum2Posted 3/28/2013 11:42:04 AM
digiblaster posted...
Mario Kart and 3D Mario this year, Wind Waker HD, and a new Zelda some time in 2014.

As for Smash Bros, we've been told we'll see screenshots at E3, though they hinted rather heavily that they hope to have a trailer to show us. IIRC, it was just under two years from showing us a trailer to release for SSBB, so we should have the new Smash Bros in a couple of years. Not great, but with all the other games that we know about (as well as the ones we don't) I think we can get by.

Mario Kart isn't confirmed for 2013 yet (If it is, it better not be rushed like 7.)
#8dancing_cactuarPosted 3/28/2013 11:42:33 AM
The_Boredoms posted...

He posted a topic talking about how in the past few years, Nintendo didn't make any games and was sitting on their *** doing nothing, contrasting with Sony making games. I proved otherwise, he implied he was talking about since November, I proved him wrong again, he ceased responding after that. I want my answer.
#9dancing_cactuarPosted 3/28/2013 11:43:28 AM
aryanbrar posted...

god of war came out recently, with last of us coming out. not including other games.

Oh, he said you can't use games that aren't out yet. So get rid of the Last of Us. So that's one.
#10CelestialMind(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:44:36 AM
The_Boredoms posted...

He posted a topic talking about how in the past few years, Nintendo didn't make any games and was sitting on their *** doing nothing, contrasting with Sony making games. I proved otherwise, he implied he was talking about since November, I proved him wrong again, he ceased responding after that. I want my answer.

You didn't prove me wrong on anything and I never implied since November.
You listed games that were either for 3DS, were ports, rehashes or not out yet/or even announced.How am I supposed to respond to fanboy levels of this calibur?
You want a reasonable conversation, start by being reasonable.