I'm sorry, I'm confused here

#1dancing_cactuarPosted 3/28/2013 12:45:13 PM
On these boards, there was always trolling, no doubt about that. Both Sony fanboys and Nintendo fanboys are equally guilty of making troll topics.

Suddenly, though, the whole Wii U board exploded with NINTENDOOMED and OUCHNOTHIRDPARTYGAMEZ topics everywhere yesterday, continuing today. And all that I can think of that happened yesterday was the announcement of Battlefield 4 and MGSV.

Are Battlefield 4 and MGSV really the breaking points for people? Are people actually baffled that MGSV isn't hitting the Wii U? Is Battlefield 4 THAT good to the point where everybody on the entire website will pour into a single message board? Because quite frankly, I thought Battlefield 3 was horrendous.

Somebody please explain this to me. Explain why Battlefield 4 and MGSV are the last straws, to the point where EVERYBODY comes onto this board.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/28/2013 12:46:31 PM
Dunno, MGS has never even been on Nintendo consoles, barring a couple remakes.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3squatch22Posted 3/28/2013 12:46:49 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Are Battlefield 4 and MGSV really the breaking points for people?

Any game that isnt coming to Wii U is suddenly the most important game ever made and Nintednoooomed and a dozen topics all the same because of it.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#4LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/28/2013 12:49:26 PM
Notice how Watch Dogs' importance has been downplayed because it is coming to Wii U?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
you can't make money on games without making a console ~Beatperson14
#5squatch22Posted 3/28/2013 12:50:47 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Notice how Watch Dogs' importance has been downplayed because it is coming to Wii U?

This.
It was all ''Wii U aint getting this next gen game blah blah''

As soon as Wii U gets it, they start calling it current gen...
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#6sjc1279Posted 3/28/2013 12:51:46 PM
I have both consoles so I'm not a fanboy. I just feel sorry for ps3 only owners trolling wii u board because they can't afford wii u. lol
#7tigg06Posted 3/28/2013 12:52:12 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Dunno, MGS has never even been on Nintendo consoles, barring a couple remakes.

Metal Gear Solid may not have been on nintendo consoles, aside fronm twin snakes remake,
however; lets not forget, metal gear made its debut on NES, part 1 and 2 before the solid series began. just thought I would point that out lol
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#8Schwepps01Posted 3/28/2013 12:52:13 PM
None of this matters. Who cares if Nintendo ponies up for a few 3rd party games? Guess what? Anybody interested in that game probably already has a PS3 or Xbox 360. What the Wii U needed was some good original 3rd party games of their own. But instead, we get a rotten abomination of a controller, coupled with low-quality specs, to make for a console that literally no developer wants to develop for. Why else are there so few games coming out for it? Ignoring sales completely, even if the thing had 80 million sales, it would still be a miserable system.
#9fhsfootball74Posted 3/28/2013 12:53:03 PM
Insecure fanboys that feel like they have to resort to d*** measuring to try and prove that they made the right choice. That goes for all of them whether it be Wii U, PS3, 360 etc.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#10SocranPosted 3/28/2013 12:54:40 PM(edited)
I think it's more the fact that no new Wii U games were announced at GDC. Even though only like two games, period, were announced. So you had people start topics about that, other topics in response to that, troll topics (not just haters, actual trolls) taking advantage of it, and so on and so forth. Honestly, people were just looking for an excuse to ***** at each other again.

Plus, at any given time in the past two days, I have 6 ignored topics on the front page. I only ignore real trolls, not just haters - the people who feed off of hatred and arguments and go out of their way to stoke them at any opportunity. If they occupy more than 25% of the active board space, then it's only natural that things are gonna go to crap.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."