So with the next 3D Mario and the next Smash announcing at E3...

#1Lord_KagatoPosted 3/28/2013 1:55:32 PM
...nah. Never mind. Nintendoomed since 1889 because no strong 3rd party support, like on the N64... and Gamecube... and Wii...
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#2SuperMarioPro91Posted 3/28/2013 1:58:52 PM
'K.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code - 3866-8037-1801
Nintendo Network ID - MarioMaster91
#3Schwepps01Posted 3/28/2013 2:01:30 PM
Is this really all these miserable folks at Nintendo have to showcase? Another 3D Mario and another Smash Brother?

How original! I am completely blown away at the awesome line up.

How about they make a new series on the Wii U to showcase its potential? How about showing developers that there is unlimited potential in this idea? How about being the model for once?

OR are they going to take the Wii route and forcibly add stupid touch screen garbage for what could have been better designated to a button?
---
#4Stefan1277Posted 3/28/2013 2:02:18 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
Is this really all these miserable folks at Nintendo have to showcase? Another 3D Mario and another Smash Brother?

How about they make a new series on the Wii U to showcase its potential? How about showing developers that there is unlimited potential in this idea? How about being the model for once?

OR are they going to take the Wii route and forcibly add stupid touch screen garbage for what could have been better designated to a button?

Because Sony and Microsoft are being super original too... sure...
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#5LordBowserPosted 3/28/2013 2:03:24 PM
Yeah there haven't been any hints to a new Retro Studio game. Or a new Zelda game. Nope, not at all. And there certainly couldn't possibly be any games we're not expecting. Nope, we're all psychic and know the full lineup already, and it's only going to be 2 games for the next year. Uh huh.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6arvilinoPosted 3/28/2013 2:03:32 PM
Schwepps01 posted...

Obviously Knack is being discussed the most of the PS4 line up?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4

Oh wait nope it's Final Fantasy XV.
#7PigfartsPosted 3/28/2013 2:11:47 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...

sony is making new IPs all the time...last of us looks better then any wii U game to date.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#8StickMen1090Posted 3/28/2013 2:12:59 PM
Pigfarts posted...
Stefan1277 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...

sony is making new IPs all the time...last of us looks better then any wii U game to date.

so does Nintendo....
#9Bahamut_10thPosted 3/28/2013 2:13:31 PM
Pigfarts posted...
Stefan1277 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...

Nintendo isn't going to make a new IP that is of the same genre as an IP they still keep alive unlike Sony does.
#10Schwepps01Posted 3/28/2013 4:36:01 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...

What does that have ANYTHING to do with what I said? Sony and Microsoft have no obligation to show off their hardware because developers just need to amp up the graphics and gameplay. This, as anyone could tell, is extremely intuitive. Developers don't need to be convinced that the PS4 and Xbox 720 can produce amazing things. The Wii U tablet controller, however, is NOT as intuitive and is novel at best. To put something like that in the limelight requires you to have passion for what they make. It's not always going to be the one-hit wonder like the Wii was. Nintendo has yet to show that THEY even care about the controller.