is it just me or is their a conspiracy to destroy the WiiU

#1youngbroPosted 3/28/2013 7:01:40 PM
Mass Effect will not sell on WiiU because of Mass effect Trilogy on the other consoles

Crisis couldve been on WiiU but EA messed it up

Rayman couldve been a major selling point for the WiiU but Ubisoft screwed it up

Battlefield 4 was going to be on WiiU but they changed their mind

GTA5 could be on WiiU but it isnt

is lost planet 3, Saints row 4 and splinter cell blacklist coming to wiiU? those are all big sellers that have no problem on WiiU.

I dont remember exactly but wasnt there supposed to be another assassin creed game for WiiU that they "changed their minds" about.

all these games that people want on the WiiU its not getting, Why, clearing its not nintendo's fault, but somehow developers are just simply not supporting it. Theres no excuse, its possible that sony/microsoft are buying them out or something behind the scenes. but come on. theres no reason for this.

Even the 3DS, its releases for this year are looking pathetic. and for PSvita, its just ports, but at least its getting ports. 3DS can run DOA5 if it was ported. UMVC3, and other games

why? the only answer i can figure out is, because its Nintendo.
---
Itagaki: In other games, you kill Enemies. In Ninja Gaiden the Enemies kill you.
Hayashi: In Ninja Gaiden 3 the Enemies beg for Mercy. Use Scythe OL360 or die
#2neverwinPosted 3/28/2013 7:04:28 PM
Sony Fans.

Everywhere Sony Fans.

This board is full of them.
---
If you're so great then why do you corrupt those who are just as great?
http://i.imgur.com/S0RN1.jpg
#3DarkAdonis123Posted 3/28/2013 7:07:55 PM
There is no conspiracy. Nintendo is doing a great job of destroying it on their own. They really don't need any help.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#4youngbro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:08:40 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
There is no conspiracy. Nintendo is doing a great job of destroying it on their own. They really don't need any help.

how so
---
Itagaki: In other games, you kill Enemies. In Ninja Gaiden the Enemies kill you.
Hayashi: In Ninja Gaiden 3 the Enemies beg for Mercy. Use Scythe OL360 or die
#5squatch22Posted 3/28/2013 7:10:09 PM
youngbro posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

how so

By making money. Its a bad thing.
They need to be like Sony and lose billions every year to make trolls happy
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#6spealfan444Posted 3/28/2013 7:16:48 PM
youngbro posted...

I dont remember exactly but wasnt there supposed to be another assassin creed game for WiiU that they "changed their minds" about.

If you mean Assassin's Creed 4, then no, that game is still on the way for Wii U......
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#7RedOrionPosted 3/28/2013 7:21:33 PM
neverwin posted...
Sony Fans.

Everywhere Sony Fans.

#8PendragoonPosted 3/28/2013 7:27:22 PM
During the 3DS launch, I would have agreed that a conspiracy was possible, now, there really isn't any denying it. Too many have gone out of their way to put down Nintendo.

I am currently boycotting any game that skips the Wii U without a valid reason, and so far I only have one PS3 game preordered. (Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen) I have 7 Wii U games and 5 3DS games I plan to pick up so far.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#9DiscostewSMPosted 3/28/2013 7:27:31 PM
neverwin posted...
Sony Fans.

Everywhere Sony Fans.

Maybe the Sony fans, but it can't be Sony buying them out. They don't have the money to do that.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 3/28/2013 7:33:50 PM
They poorly marketed the Wii U. People think its a handheld, or a controller add on to the Wii. They see the system is tanking, yet their just continuing to remain silent. Which is not in the least bit helping.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue