In the "real" world the Wii U is succeeding

#1Sharky8Posted 3/28/2013 6:20:11 PM
In the real world the Wii U succeeding. If you check Nintendo's stock, it's holding relatively steady. If you check Nintendo's financials, they're impressive. If you talk to game store employees,the Wii U is selling well and certain games are selling out. If you talk to Wii U owners, they're happy.

The Wii U has sold more than 3 million units in 4 months. That is a success. There are excellent games announced to be released this year (Pikmin, Windwaker, etc.). The Wii U is doing just fine in the real world. On gamefaqs, it's a different story. But this is a message board, so pay no attention.
#2super_taco_ftwPosted 3/28/2013 6:21:33 PM
Unfortunately, trolls don't live in the real world.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#3Pokerkid777Posted 3/28/2013 6:21:38 PM
Why would gamers care about stock?
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#4fhsfootball74Posted 3/28/2013 6:21:57 PM
I agree with most of what you said but be prepared to get flamed into oblivion lol.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
Blue Jackets, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds, and Columbus Crew Fan
#5MathewMansonPosted 3/28/2013 6:22:12 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...

No idea, though stock is mentioned quite a lot on these boards.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#6fhsfootball74Posted 3/28/2013 6:22:58 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...

Well in case you hadn't noticed stock and sales are all people talk about on this board...
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
Blue Jackets, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds, and Columbus Crew Fan
#7DisgaeaNutPosted 3/28/2013 6:23:32 PM
Sharky8 posted...
In the real world the Wii U succeeding. If you check Nintendo's stock, it's holding relatively steady. If you check Nintendo's financials, they're impressive. If you talk to game store employees,the Wii U is selling well and certain games are selling out. If you talk to Wii U owners, they're happy.

The Wii U has sold more than 3 million units in 4 months. That is a success. There are excellent games announced to be released this year (Pikmin, Windwaker, etc.). The Wii U is doing just fine in the real world. On gamefaqs, it's a different story. But this is a message board, so pay no attention.

I have yet to see a game or system itself sell out here personally, and I'm pretty sure I exist in the real world.
#8LinktoDrinkPosted 3/28/2013 6:29:03 PM
It's selling fine. That's not the point. The problem is the news that pretty much every multiplatform game is skipping Wii U. Even sports games!!
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#9Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 6:34:35 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
It's selling fine. That's not the point. The problem is the news that pretty much every multiplatform game is skipping Wii U. Even sports games!!

All of the best selling Wii games (remember, the Wii, the best selling console of the last generation). All of the best selling Wii games were Nintendo games, NOT third party multiplatform games. So the reality is third party games don't matter much at all.

If the Wii U follows the same formula as the Wii (producing excellent first party titles) it will be a success. People in the real world know this. That's why they buy Nintendo titles.

1. Wii Sports (81.64 million)[2]**
2. Mario Kart Wii (34.01 million)[2]*
3. Wii Sports Resort (31.54 million)[2]*
4. Wii Play (28.02 million)[3][4]*
5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (27.61 million)[2]**
6. Wii Fit (22.67 million)[3]*
7. Wii Fit Plus (20.48 million)[5]
8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (10.79 million)[3]
9. Super Mario Galaxy (10.68 million)[5]
10. Wii Party (7.94 million)[5]
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/28/2013 6:37:04 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...