Would you trade a PS3 for WiiU? I need advice!

#1BosSBaerPosted 3/29/2013 9:51:00 AM
I can trade my ps3 with red controller, Tomb Raider 2013, GOW Saga, Uncharted 2, 3 for a WiiU with FIFA ..

Anyone think that's worth it? I have a ton of extra Wii stuff from my previous Wii (I sold). I really, really want monster hunter 3.
---
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
#2Baha05Posted 3/29/2013 9:51:41 AM
Ummm do you have any interests in other PS3 games?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3ADHDguitarPosted 3/29/2013 9:52:50 AM
Hell no. PS3 has loads of good games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4gray_fox_00Posted 3/29/2013 9:54:00 AM
Only if there are other games you want on the system. Impulse buys for systems without at least 5-10 games on it that are must have's for me have never been my thing.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#5DucePosted 3/29/2013 9:54:23 AM
No that would be dumb just save up for a Wii U.
#6ragnarok_weaponPosted 3/29/2013 9:55:09 AM
If you really really want monster hunter, then yes you should. But if you want to play third party games or Sony first party down the future, then your screwed.
---
PSN - Ragnarok_weapon
#7BosSBaer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:56:00 AM
There is two games for ps3 that interest me. Tales of Xillia and The Last of Us. That being said I am really looking forward to Mariokart and new Smash Bros and Metroid :)

Apparently the WiiU is brand new and still sealed. Think that's shady? It's from a local classifieds ad.
---
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
#8ragnarok_weaponPosted 3/29/2013 9:57:48 AM
BosSBaer posted...
There is two games for ps3 that interest me. Tales of Xillia and The Last of Us. That being said I am really looking forward to Mariokart and new Smash Bros and Metroid :)

Apparently the WiiU is brand new and still sealed. Think that's shady? It's from a local classifieds ad.

Your going to get mugged.
---
PSN - Ragnarok_weapon
#9JackalPosted 3/29/2013 9:58:46 AM
I was actually considering trading in my old Phat PS3 towards a Wii U. It's the 80gb, BC version with card slots. I'd remove the hard drive (500gb!!!! Yeah) and just close out my accounts on it. Delete them if possible. And it's good to go. Only problem is that I know Game Stop won't give you crap for it so I'd rather just keep it.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#10gray_fox_00Posted 3/29/2013 10:00:46 AM
BosSBaer posted...

In borrowed words "It's a trap!"
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice