Would you trade a PS3 for WiiU? I need advice!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you trade a PS3 for WiiU? I need advice!

User Info: LinkSSJ6

LinkSSJ6
3 years ago#21
Just so you know TC, half the active posters in this forum are people who just come to brag how Sony is awesome and how Wii U fails, etc.
I know you expected more from the WII U forum, but that's how it is.

If you don't mind having only NSMB U, Zombie U, Nintendo Land, Lego City, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the next 2 or 3 months to play that isn't playable in PS3 go ahead and trade.
If you never played Assassin's Creed 3 (playable on PS3) you could consider that one too.

Trade if you don't mind, or hold on until after E3. By then the Virtual Console of the Wii U might open up and have more titles, loading time will be much better, Miiverse will have improved, W101, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario and other games may be released, and release of a few titles mentioned in the last Wii U Nintendo Direct will be closer to release.
Gotta go fast!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0CWm5zHVWaA

User Info: goothgone514

goothgone514
3 years ago#22
BosSBaer posted...
I can trade my ps3 with red controller, Tomb Raider 2013, GOW Saga, Uncharted 2, 3 for a WiiU with FIFA ..

Anyone think that's worth it? I have a ton of extra Wii stuff from my previous Wii (I sold). I really, really want monster hunter 3.

are you f***** crazy
DETOX

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#23
Before i got my wii u i planned to get rid of my ps3 but instead got rid of %99 of my ps3 games & kept the console for the last of us after that is out & im thru with it then yes my ps3 is gone. I still have a vita somewhere... poor lil guy gets no use but will once ps4 is out... unless i need cash for the ps4 then screw it haha
Wii U is my main console now no problems here.
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 years ago#24
I would rather keep the PS3 & buy the Wii U.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
3 years ago#25
Yes. Get rid of QTE Raider and QTE Saga as fast as you can.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you trade a PS3 for WiiU? I need advice!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived