Would you trade a PS3 for WiiU? I need advice!

#21LinkSSJ6Posted 3/29/2013 11:40:27 AM(edited)
Just so you know TC, half the active posters in this forum are people who just come to brag how Sony is awesome and how Wii U fails, etc.
I know you expected more from the WII U forum, but that's how it is.

If you don't mind having only NSMB U, Zombie U, Nintendo Land, Lego City, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the next 2 or 3 months to play that isn't playable in PS3 go ahead and trade.
If you never played Assassin's Creed 3 (playable on PS3) you could consider that one too.

Trade if you don't mind, or hold on until after E3. By then the Virtual Console of the Wii U might open up and have more titles, loading time will be much better, Miiverse will have improved, W101, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario and other games may be released, and release of a few titles mentioned in the last Wii U Nintendo Direct will be closer to release.
---
Gotta go fast!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0CWm5zHVWaA
#22goothgone514Posted 3/29/2013 11:39:18 AM
BosSBaer posted...
I can trade my ps3 with red controller, Tomb Raider 2013, GOW Saga, Uncharted 2, 3 for a WiiU with FIFA ..

Anyone think that's worth it? I have a ton of extra Wii stuff from my previous Wii (I sold). I really, really want monster hunter 3.

are you f***** crazy
---
DETOX
#23NeoMonkPosted 3/29/2013 11:40:45 AM
Before i got my wii u i planned to get rid of my ps3 but instead got rid of %99 of my ps3 games & kept the console for the last of us after that is out & im thru with it then yes my ps3 is gone. I still have a vita somewhere... poor lil guy gets no use but will once ps4 is out... unless i need cash for the ps4 then screw it haha
Wii U is my main console now no problems here.
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com
#24Shinobi120Posted 3/29/2013 11:41:49 AM
I would rather keep the PS3 & buy the Wii U.
#25MegagunstarmanPosted 3/29/2013 11:42:59 AM
Yes. Get rid of QTE Raider and QTE Saga as fast as you can.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11