Video games are toys

#21DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/29/2013 3:02:14 PM
I hate it when stupid people think they've come to some kind of revelation. Passion has nothing to do with whether the object can be identified as something trivial to humanities survival. Football is a "toy" as well but lots of people take it pretty damn seriously, like they think they can make a career out of playing with this "toy".

Now go back to your high school philosophy course, TC.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#22jim200Posted 3/29/2013 3:03:32 PM
I always thought the Wii U Gamepad was really called the Wii U Toy
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#23LordBowserPosted 3/29/2013 3:24:25 PM
jtr219 posted...
I'm fairly new to the forums and I guess I'm just surprised at the amount of venom on here and on gamespot. I've always had my own preferences but I've never hated any company or console producer. There's something very silly about it.

If I don't hate EA, I really don't like them. I do hate Nexon (sp?). I don't hate Sony or Microsoft (or Nintendo, obviously) but I do hate Xbox Live's community.

I agree for the most part, but there are cases where when a corporation/company does you wrong, its perfectly reasonable to get upset about it. Hating them because they aren't your chosen console is more than a little petty though.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!