Tell me why anyone should care about any FPS's on any consoles when there is PC

#1ZnazzyPosted 3/29/2013 8:02:21 PM
FPS belongs in the PC and the PC only. I have a PS3, a Wii U, a 3DS, and a very old fat gameboy.

I play exclusives, platformers, and fighters on them.

Where do I play Bioshock? The PC. Where do I play CoD? I don't, it's a garbage franchise. Where do I play Doom 3? The PC.

Do you people also buy consoles to play RTS's on them too?

PC games are cheaper, they're always better on the PC than on consoles, both graphically and gameplay wise due to the mouse, and a gaming PC is only marginally more expensive than a typical run of the mill PC.

Why would you care about the inferior versions of a game being on a Wii U or not when no one in their right mind would play it on all the other home consoles anyways?
#2MctiasPosted 3/29/2013 8:04:24 PM
Oh man, console RTS. That's a totally un-explored niche, because it's complete garbage that is XD
#3LinetrixPosted 3/29/2013 8:04:40 PM
TELL ME WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES THAN MINE???? I DON'T GET IT, GUYS!!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#4BuretsuPosted 3/29/2013 8:05:45 PM
Linetrix posted...
TELL ME WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES THAN MINE???? I DON'T GET IT, GUYS!!

Wouldn't you question the sanity of someone who told you they preferred eating feces to chocolate?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5HungoverHero777Posted 3/29/2013 8:06:57 PM
Buretsu posted...
Linetrix posted...

Wouldn't you question the sanity of someone who told you they preferred eating feces to chocolate?

That made me laugh. Well done, sir.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#6LinetrixPosted 3/29/2013 8:07:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7DonomegaPosted 3/29/2013 8:09:11 PM
Tell me why PC gamers come to console boards? I bet PC gamers feel like I did on my honeymoon when they open a new Nvidia graphics card, huh?
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NNID: RobDaCool
#8Znazzy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:10:34 PM
So you're either illiterate or you didn''t bother to read, k.
#9NikraPosted 3/29/2013 8:10:43 PM
Znazzy posted...
FPS belongs in the PC and the PC only. I have a PS3, a Wii U, a 3DS, and a very old fat gameboy.

I play exclusives, platformers, and fighters on them.

Where do I play Bioshock? The PC. Where do I play CoD? I don't, it's a garbage franchise. Where do I play Doom 3? The PC.

Do you people also buy consoles to play RTS's on them too?

PC games are cheaper, they're always better on the PC than on consoles, both graphically and gameplay wise due to the mouse, and a gaming PC is only marginally more expensive than a typical run of the mill PC.

Why would you care about the inferior versions of a game being on a Wii U or not when no one in their right mind would play it on all the other home consoles anyways?

Easy answered: Every time you buy a new/upgrade a PC game, you have to upgrade your graphics card at the same time. Is that a good enough answer for you???
#10SaruOmegaPosted 3/29/2013 8:16:48 PM
I can see people purchasing games like Battlefield 3/4 for consoles to avoid having to install Origin on their computers.
---
Brother Sister too, do what you must do, don't trust people you meet.
They might promise you that the river ain't deep.